Ban Updates 19/06/12

Ban Updates 19/06/12 - Page: 25

Thread started by Samsonv2 on Tuesday, 11:34pm June 19th with 596 replies. Views: 43,467

Dealzz

8,756 posts

6:22pm Jun 20th 12

lol rovah, i forgot about that haha

Fiend-

905 posts

6:23pm Jun 20th 12

This discussion is actually irrelevant because Samson openly admits he is Strykah.

keyzv2

32 posts

6:24pm Jun 20th 12

fuck me. some of you cunts need to get out more aye

Sharpy!

2,175 posts

6:24pm Jun 20th 12

people seem to be dumb founded when it comes to the AC team, Samson chucked this thread together to prevent misinformation.
www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/389588/page-2/CoD4-Anti-CheatAdmin-DiscussionQA/

also with

How many people are on the anti-cheat team? Does it need a majority vote for someone to be banned or does it need to be a unanimous call? and i guess who actually is on the acteam?

Quote from Samson on the 8th of June 2012
These are the people who are currently on the AC Team: Arseynimz, hektik, JOSH-, motion, nick, Samson, spachala, Spud, tal and ViroL

Quote from Herman on the 8th of June 2012

pretty sure archiac / voxe merg put 2 voxe into the AC team either way both realiable and if they are biased then you must have fucked up to get on their list of people to beat down.

motion

8,872 posts

6:25pm Jun 20th 12

pretty sure archiac / voxe merg put 2 voxe into the AC team either way both realiable and if they are biased then you must have fucked up to get on their list of people to beat down.

Quote from Sharpy! on the 20th of June 2012
And all of us were admins/ac prior to joining up together for ArchaicMSI early 2011(sensuki, tal, motion, millah, gary, mo) & the current voxe.

Bias dispelled, and we don't agree on fucking anything - but none of you will get to see that

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:26pm Jun 20th 12

good thread bois cheers

[email protected]sydney

Quote from evasion

you going to esgn bigboi?

QWERTz

801 posts

6:27pm Jun 20th 12

I didn't need C++ every time it blue screened. I downloaded it on the last blue screen BECAUSE I kept blue screening. I figured it was a dependency for my drivers because I kept blue screening.

Quote from Fiend- on the 20th of June 2012
I honestly don't see how you made this correlation.

And as I said before, I have no doubt that you didn't cheat @ nvidia.
I was asking about ESGN in particular.

The only reason I keep bringing this up is when I google "c++ mouse drivers", I can't seem to find anything that would suggest that it is a problem.
Yet when I google "c++ cod4" google's first suggestion in autocomplete is.. well you try.

Not saying this is what you're doing, but there's just more questions than answers with you.
Must be more coincidences.

evasion

2,122 posts

6:33pm Jun 20th 12

good thread bois cheers

[email protected]sydney

Quote from terror on the 20th of June 2012

you going to esgn bigboi?

Quote from evasion

na wouldnt go just to play the only team that turns up luL

evasion

2,122 posts

6:35pm Jun 20th 12

I didn't need C++ every time it blue screened. I downloaded it on the last blue screen BECAUSE I kept blue screening. I figured it was a dependency for my drivers because I kept blue screening.

Quote from QWERTz on the 20th of June 2012

The only reason I keep bringing this up is when I google "c++ mouse drivers", I can't seem to find anything that would suggest that it is a problem.
Yet when I google "c++ cod4" google's first suggestion in autocomplete is.. well you try.

Not saying this is what you're doing, but there's just more questions than answers with you.

I think the "C++" comment (from denied?) was a bit misinformed, he's probably talking about the .NET library dependencies for .NET apps

rabZ

1,214 posts

Yet when I google "c++ cod4" google's first suggestion in autocomplete is.. well you try

c++ cod4 hack source code

aCcess

131 posts

fiend - since u have no photo ID, i guess ur still a virgin? ever kissed a girl sonje?

Travis Bickle

2,536 posts

6:36pm Jun 20th 12

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/taxidriver.gif

Quote from poldeN on the 20th of June 2012
[/SPOILER]

Sup

QWERTz

801 posts

6:38pm Jun 20th 12

Quote from evasion on the 20th of June 2012

I think the "C++" comment (from denied?) was a bit misinformed, he's probably talking about the .NET library dependencies for .NET apps

Nope. I waited to see Fiend's response so he could confirm it was c++.
It's too late for him to back-pedal now.

spreik

907 posts

6:38pm Jun 20th 12

HAHAHAHAHAHA, SUCK SHIT FUCKING CUT NERDS, WHO FUCKING PAYS REAL LIFE MONEY TO IMPROVE AT AN OLD GAME COZ THEY'RE SHIT HAHAHAHAHA GEEKS GONNA GEEK GET SUM SUNLITE NOOBS