Games to play

Games to play

Games to play - Page: 3

Thread started by natuRe on Thursday, 1:53am June 21st with 100 replies. Views: 4,041

Sharpv2

3,698 posts

5:12am Jun 21st 12

Defaults: AU - PC: Dota 2

Quote from Nooblord on the 21st of June 2012
i take it you're trolling..

Quote from penguin~ on the 21st of June 2012
LoL is a terrbile clone of the original dota.... Nice logic retard.

.. it's a just another RTS, dont pretend like you're a better person than me because you played an original game son..

i could look at over 50% of posts made in the next 24 hours by "xbox" members and give you multiple reasons why their parents should have aborted them.

Quote from Sharp on the 21st of June 2012
i could do the exact same with PC

lol

thats all you got to say because you know I'm right, the only reason PC is better than console is because it has more people than console and more LAN/Competitions, but when it comes to the forums on CG, PC forums and console forums are the same

Macka!

4,197 posts

5:14am Jun 21st 12

.. it's a just another RTS, dont pretend like you're a better person than me because you played an original game son..

i could look at over 50% of posts made in the next 24 hours by "xbox" members and give you multiple reasons why their parents should have aborted them.

lol

thats all you got to say because you know I'm right, the only reason PC is better than console is because it has more people than console and more LAN/Competitions, but when it comes to the forums on CG, PC forums and console forums are the same

no the general intelligence of people in the global community is PC > PS3/XBOX. that's that

Sharpv2

3,698 posts

5:18am Jun 21st 12 and edited 5:55am Jun 21st 12

lol

no the general intelligence of people in the global community is PC > PS3/XBOX. that's that

wrong

Macka!

4,197 posts

5:29am Jun 21st 12

oh my god. you really are that stupid. i need to go now. hopefully someone can come and put you in your place. whatever

Little King Lowe

1,057 posts

6:36am Jun 21st 12

Minecraft

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:55am Jun 21st 12

Everyone is this thread should leave CG.

Fucking cancer.

feignv2

1,867 posts

7:48am Jun 21st 12

TF2, Tribes. Both FTP, slightly P2W, and Tribes will kick the shit out of you, just for fun

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

7:48am Jun 21st 12

guy asks what games he can play, faggots start a flame war...

OP, it all depends on what games you're interested in, since i don't know if you're willing to spend money or not, ill just list free to play games that i know of

FPS:
Quake Live - I personaly love the shit out of this game and can't stop playing it, you will always get a game going on it, plus im always hosting servers for standard users to try out the premium stuff, so hit me up if you're interested.

Xonotic - pretty much a Q3A clone, there is servers and its pretty good, there are 4 servers in AU, so if you can talk some others into downloading it, im sure games could be played.

Tribes Ascend - been meaning to play this, but im limited on HDD space. but others have said its pretty good.

RTS: Starcraft 2 starter edition (if you don't own SC2 already of course.)

MOBA: LoL, HoN, Dota.

Racing: Trackmania, NFS world, pretty sure there is a few other F2P racing games.

also there is a shit load of F2P games on steam, most of them are MMO's but you'll see the occasional FPS, RTS, ect

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/

Jak m8

256 posts

7:50am Jun 21st 12

oh my god. you really are that stupid. i need to go now. hopefully someone can come and put you in your place. whatever

i hope someone sets your house on fire and you die in your sleep

feignv2

1,867 posts

7:56am Jun 21st 12

guy asks what games he can play, faggots start a flame war...

OP, it all depends on what games you're interested in, since i don't know if you're willing to spend money or not, ill just list free to play games that i know of

FPS:
Quake Live - I personaly love the shit out of this game and can't stop playing it, you will always get a game going on it, plus im always hosting servers for standard users to try out the premium stuff, so hit me up if you're interested.

Xonotic - pretty much a Q3A clone, there is servers and its pretty good, there are 4 servers in AU, so if you can talk some others into downloading it, im sure games could be played.

Tribes Ascend - been meaning to play this, but im limited on HDD space. but others have said its pretty good.

RTS: Starcraft 2 starter edition (if you don't own SC2 already of course.)

MOBA: LoL, HoN, Dota.

Racing: Trackmania, NFS world, pretty sure there is a few other F2P racing games.

also there is a shit load of F2P games on steam, most of them are MMO's but you'll see the occasional FPS, RTS, ect

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/

Quote from ApexjE on the 21st of June 2012

5 Star post nigga.

Also, your sig. Dont tell me that actually fucking happened. Please.

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

7:58am Jun 21st 12

it did happen.

feignv2

1,867 posts

8:00am Jun 21st 12

oh dear god no...

Rotary

6,553 posts

8:19am Jun 21st 12

Every time i see you post, i want to run my head into a fucking wall.

Please stop turning EVERYTHING you see into a platform war.

Rotary

6,553 posts

8:55am Jun 21st 12 and edited 9:42am Jun 21st 12

OP try World of tanks its free and its pretty addictive.

nuke.

3,754 posts

9:09am Jun 21st 12

happy wheels