Babyfingaz - Great HoN Player...

Babyfingaz - Great HoN Player or Greatest HoN Player?

Babyfingaz - Great HoN Player or Greatest HoN Player?

Thread started by TehDudeAbides on Monday, 8:08pm June 25th with 83 replies. Views: 13,724

TehDudeAbides

193 posts

8:08pm Jun 25th 12

BABYFINGAZ

SpotTheOzzie

1,943 posts

8:09pm Jun 25th 12

hotlink back to google, what's going on thereee mnate

TehDudeAbides

193 posts

8:10pm Jun 25th 12

Fixxed

Adzzv2

133 posts

4:50pm Jun 26th 12

i lold

TehDudeAbides

193 posts

11:58pm Jun 26th 12

Moontage

Carnivalis

15 posts

2:39am Jun 27th 12

LOL

gangsvir

1 posts

11:01am Jun 27th 12

lmfao

Mieo

99 posts

3:06pm Jun 30th 12

Boostn u their , No_ob cake Adzz nobodies dont play with anoyne good never win anything meet Babyfingaz irl get mad cause he calls the lanes, and says chill just a game,. standard fobs come at me moon fan bois , i didnt even punch u cunts back cause u small epople 5-1

Ban from CG? bashing aus baddie player in game ? eddited didnt know HtL, 1 guy next to me when i was palying Terry

BoostNv2

582 posts

3:41pm Jun 30th 12

huh in english?

Tearie

21 posts

4:04pm Jun 30th 12

e-thug: cause talking shit in real life is dangerous =P

propane`

233 posts

5:33pm Jun 30th 12

Boostn u their , No_ob cake Adzz nobodies dont play with anoyne good never win anything meet Babyfingaz irl get mad cause he calls the lanes, and says chill just a game,. standard fobs come at me moon fan bois , i didnt even punch u cunts back cause u small epople 5-1

Ban from CG? bashing aus baddie player in game ? eddited didnt know HtL, 1 guy next to me when i was palying Terry

Quote from Babyfingaz on the 30th of June 2012

10/10 would read again.

Painyx

3,603 posts

5:56pm Jun 30th 12

never heard of him. sharpcat level at best

terrorv2

2,987 posts

5:58pm Jun 30th 12

Quote from Babyfingaz on the 30th of June 2012

english mother fucker. do you speak it?

BoostNv2

582 posts

6:45pm Jun 30th 12

ahahaha still waiting for an english translation. but from what i hear. Walk into joint think ur top shit, Call people out ingame, Cant back it up irl, get dropped on ya head.

TLDR : Fives Life Story

No_ObCak3

77 posts

9:28pm Jun 30th 12

Alright Kid..

Before this gets outta hand. No one can understand a word you are saying. Learn to communicate properly before posting shit about Liverpool internet cafe. While your at it learn that when your at an internet cafe, and you get invited into a Livo Inhouse; To be grateful that you're even allowed to play.. We have many other players that could of played but decided to give you a shot. 3rd of all When Someone tells you to shut the **** up; Seriously dude.. Just do it. Trash talking every member on your team, Even though its "just a game" ? Fucken hypocrit..

Your buddy that ended up playing with us the game after, Didnt open his mouth and had a good game! Ended up playing with the boys for the rest of the night. TBH Your not even that good.. And you just made yourself look like an idiot

TLDR: Just because you have Tralfamadore on your friends list, Doesnt make you good