Marijuana...

Marijuana... - Page: 4

Thread started by Charz on Wednesday, 9:52pm July 11th with 105 replies. Views: 8,978

.Zed

87 posts

1:19am Jul 12th 12

I know a guy who completely forgot who he was, and another who had a seizure by smoking too much.

Quote from Chrysler on the 11th of July 2012
They must have been doing it wrong mate. Haha.. They're the extreme cases though. Like I would never want to legalize heroine and MDMA and shit like that. but Marijuana is practically harmless except for very rare cases.

Quote from GenHeretic on the 11th of July 2012

MDMA isn't that bad.

I knew someone who tried taking 3 pills into a concert, she already took one earlier, and she saw a sniffer dog, so she panicked and swalled the remaining two and died before she got to hospital.... MDMA is bad. If you can overdose and die.. It's bad imo.

Quote from Aceman. on the 11th of July 2012

So, because was so idiotic she sucked down SIX pills and died, that makes MDMA bad? Logic like that is the reason things become illegal you dense fuck. They're chemical compounds, they're not "bad". MDMA certainly has it's uses, and just because your friend was an airhead and died from abuse doesn't mean people that could benefit need to do without.

As for cannabis, it's just so minuscule in terms of health issues it isn't worth worrying about. It should be regulated just as alcohol is.

Charz

1,265 posts

1:20am Jul 12th 12

I know a guy who completely forgot who he was, and another who had a seizure by smoking too much.

Quote from .Zed on the 12th of July 2012
They must have been doing it wrong mate. Haha.. They're the extreme cases though. Like I would never want to legalize heroine and MDMA and shit like that. but Marijuana is practically harmless except for very rare cases.

MDMA isn't that bad.

I knew someone who tried taking 3 pills into a concert, she already took one earlier, and she saw a sniffer dog, so she panicked and swalled the remaining two and died before she got to hospital.... MDMA is bad. If you can overdose and die.. It's bad imo.

So, because was so idiotic she sucked down SIX pills and died, that makes MDMA bad? Logic like that is the reason things become illegal you dense fuck. They're chemical compounds, they're not "bad". MDMA certainly has it's uses, and just because your friend was an airhead and died from abuse doesn't mean people that could benefit need to do without.

As for cannabis, it's just so minuscule in terms of health issues it isn't worth worrying about. It should be regulated just as alcohol is.

Loves being called a "Dense Fuck" when you're going on about taking six pills and I said three. :X

.Zed

87 posts

1:29am Jul 12th 12

Quote from Chrysler on the 12th of July 2012

Quote from .Zed on the 12th of July 2012

MDMA isn't that bad.

Loves being called a "Dense Fuck" when you're going on about taking six pills and I said three. :X

Even three is ludicrous, but the number is irrelevant. It's the fact that you immediately jump to something being inherently bad when it has the potential for abuse.

A fork has the ability poke my eye out, but it's not a "bad" thing that shouldn't be used because it can hurt people. Likewise, there are thousands of fat cunts out there abusing McDonalds, right this second, but who am I to tell them that they're killing themselves and that they should live differently?

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

1:31am Jul 12th 12

simmov2

126 posts

2:43am Jul 12th 12

Its a drug that fucks with you, so make it legal if you like, but people that work in the mines or in an zero tolorence to drug or alcohol places, good luck with keeping the job when u have a toke and have to wait 2-3 weeks to leave the system so you can return to work, (pesronal opinion tho, every one that i know that smokes the shit is a dumb fuck/dole bludger/ no good piece of shit so fuck it of and keep it illegal.

MADCRAB!

1,054 posts

3:47am Jul 12th 12

It's definitely all on the person, nothing to do with the drug. If they allow themselves to fall that deeply into it they shouldn't have touched it in the first place. And the first step to fixing the problem is admitting it.

Quote from Dubsan on the 11th of July 2012
this^
Don't blame Mary if you start doing other drugs, it's the people that come with the marijuana that are the bad influences, I blame availability and curiosity. If you actually research properly you would find that marijuana doesn't even kill brain cells, it merely 'tickles' them, astoundingly we are all born with so-called 'cannabinoid receptors' which merely serve no other purpose than to react to THC in the body. The plant serves over a million purposes, grows naturally in the ground and facilitates healing and awareness in the individual. It will never become legal though because the government can't make money off it because it is so easily grown and spread (hence the nickname 'weed'). Inb4 other entheogens...

Knigh7z

367 posts

3:55am Jul 12th 12

wheres the 'Haven't tried it, don't plan to but have nothing against it or people smoking it' option

MADCRAB!

1,054 posts

3:57am Jul 12th 12

you have to be against it if you don't smoke it, it's the law

s2d

4,734 posts

4:07am Jul 12th 12

you have to be against it if you don't smoke it, it's the law

Quote from MADCRAB! on the 12th of July 2012

terrorv2

2,987 posts

5:33am Jul 12th 12

inb4terrortriestobeahardcunt

Quote from reLapse on the 11th of July 2012

You missed the boat 24 years ago on that one.

2012 and still believing pills contain mdma, lmao

PuMBav2

215 posts

9:11am Jul 12th 12

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

revenge.

2,048 posts

9:21am Jul 12th 12 and edited 9:53am Jul 12th 12

If you've got outstanding medical problem its a bad idea, can cause and other physiological problems like a dealer I know he smoked all day everyday and popped pills at the same rate, after a year he had a stroke and now has mild schizophrenia. It's also a gateway drug, its known that if you started smoking weed you will get into heavier drugs eg. herioin, cocaine etc.

Quote from cam. on the 11th of July 2012

I think you will find that this drug dealer you speak of would of had the stroke and developed schizophrenia regardless of if he smoked bud or not. There's no real credible evidence that links marijuana usage and schizophrenia, in fact a few studies have actually shown that cannabis treats the disease better than subscription meds and with fewer side effects. I don't know how many people regularly smoke in aus/nz but pretty sure it's like 15% + of the population. So obviously some of these people are going to develop medical conditions like schizophrenia but so are the other 85%. It's just retards like you who yell out "MARYWANA DID IT" with out thinking that cause this common misconception.

Also to compare marijuana and alcohol is quite stupid imo. You can drink alcohol in moderation and still be fine on a day-to-day basis but the same cant be said for marijuana

Quote from cam. on the 11th of July 2012

You went full retard; you said it's stupid to compare marijuana and alcohol then compared them the next sentence. Alcohol damages your organs, causes thousands of deaths every year and makes a lot of people violent cunts; weed does none of this. You don't belong in formal discussion m8

Evolution has created a wonderful plant that makes us feel happy if we set it on fire so obviously we're meant to smoke it.

mauseum

5,687 posts

9:53am Jul 12th 12

You don't belong in formal discussion

Quote from revenge. on the 12th of July 2012
The irony.

Everyone should just read this thread and not bother continuing this one.

www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/219890/legalise-marijuana-or-not/

revenge.

2,048 posts

9:55am Jul 12th 12 and edited 10:26am Jul 12th 12

reported, please contribute to the discussion instead of posting shit posts. No one likes u

u said you were gona leave the thread so get on ur bike

nice 1 editing your post after i replied you sly devil

alexisonfireee

247 posts

12:40pm Jul 12th 12 and edited 12:52pm Jul 12th 12

To be honest all the kids saying marijuana should be legal, friends are less destructive when their stonned is just blatantly ignorant lol. You have noo idea the underlining health issues and illness's caused by marijuana. Don't get me wrong ive smoked since i was 16(now 22) and the amount of lives ive seen ruined by the drug. Most of my friends grew out of it but the friends that continued to smoke right through their early adolescence's got a rude awakening when 2 of my close mates now suffer from bi-polar and can barely function with everyday life. YES the chances are very slim of getting a mental illness and you have to actually smoke a fuck load but the potential to do perm damage to yourself is still there.

I think most people are stuck in the 70's view of marijuana, sure it was great back then like my dad said but with hydroponics, chemicals and all sorts of stuff added to the plant to help it mature we're now seeing plants with as high as 30% THC level compared to back in the old days(not to sure maybe) 10%. Same with extacy, was great in the early 90's when people knew how to make it, now you've gotten backyard bandits chucking all sorts of nasty mixtures in. Just recently ive heard of a bad batch of pills distributed in WA thats causing people as young as 20 to have heart attacks (no not heart attack symptoms) im talking full bread heart attacks to the healthiest of people.

On the other side of things look at alcohol and what that can do to you, thats still illegal right? The reason they can't criminalise alcohol is because they had already tried that in the prohibition and alcohol was turned into a gem on the black market(idk what its value was back then) but litrally turned into what marijuana is today. I do believe to some extent it should be decriminalised but you have to look at the bigger picture and how hard it would be to monitor. Unfortunatly some states in american have ridiculous punishments for possession over there which is what california discused recently when they were going broke which was "Is it worth turning innocent kids into hardened criminals over a petty possession charge" Lucky to some extent it doesn't happen here but imagine getting jailed for 6 months awaiting your hearing after getting busted with a fifty. Yeh nahh fuck that thanks lol? Only reason it would be decriminalised tbh