Leagues S2 Brainstorm.

Leagues S2 Brainstorm. - Page: 9

Thread started by Stoned CROW on Tuesday, 6:50pm April 23rd with 188 replies. Views: 7,047

Hazzykens

2,524 posts

1:14pm Apr 24th 13

I think you'll find that the teams at the top of each league still scrim regularly (because they either enjoy it, or just find it easy). You just sound hurt because you somehow still aren't able to make a placing in a dying game type, let alone go positive in any game you play.

TBH, im not actually sure why you still bother posting in any 5's related threads when you go on about how you don't care, and if teams actually scrim (god forbid) you'll just dribble about them as well.

We don't strat, Swak. I've said this before, we just play scrims.

Quote from CamZa on the 24th of April 2013

I think it's stupid that anybody in CGi doesn't do what Camza's team does... Partially why it's going downhill and partially why you're getting your arses handed to you by Camza's team. Might be different if fucks were given.

Rodger

2,234 posts

1:21pm Apr 24th 13

Simply pick teams who "give fucks".

Problem solved

coopR

55 posts

2:16pm Apr 24th 13

Flashback leagues wouldn't work in my opinion as people would most likely get bored before the first season ends I believe we should stick with Black Ops 2 and just try to improve it which is a hard task as you cant really do much but in my opinion some of the things you could do would be to get rid off Awareness & Party chat they are both stupid for one awareness you can hear people crouch walking and ads walking which makes it almost impossible to sneak up behind someone without being heard party chat isn't as bad though I don't mind it but it still should be gone as it makes clutch situations alot easier with having your teammates there to help you out also when your not the one playing its alot easier to see people and hear people that the player playing can't see or hear also you shouldn't really be able to comm once your dead one last thing is that they should have preset classes like Black Ops 1 and possibly try Prxmix's idea of 1scope 2smgs 3ars as in my opinion it doesn't sound that bad

Quote from MesMcV2 on the 23rd of April 2013

i like this and get a few ODCs going in other cods

mammothj

837 posts

2:57pm Apr 24th 13

Quality of teams is the problem with leagues. Not trying to be up myself or anything like that but we come on before our match every week without scrimmimg and play our match, and we are coming 3rd in what is meant to be the top tier of S&D. It's a joke.

Trichamberlain

2,537 posts

3:23pm Apr 24th 13

and we have razz, whos a potato

Chuckziilla

1,471 posts

4:03pm Apr 24th 13

As much as i would love switching back to an older cod it isn't going to bring back an influx of old teams and players like people think it will. A lot of people quit because of other reasons then not liking the COD that was being played at the time, a few will come back but in return some of the newer players might even quit due to not being able to catch up to the head start that some of the older players have on that game. I think the ODC's for older cod titles is a good idea, it would be easier to organize and if for some reason they failed and weren't a success then we wouldn't be stuck with another season of leagues that no one cares about. If the ODC's work then they would probably be able to continue and could even become a bi-weekly thing if it has the numbers behind it.

Wing

1,445 posts

4:26pm Apr 24th 13

Seach ODC's are boring, dont kill old games.

South.

2,035 posts

4:42pm Apr 24th 13

honsetly dont know why people look down on another people for scrimming and stratting maybe they like to win and not go 1-6, 0-7 in leagues

lel

Ray™

2,961 posts

4:50pm Apr 24th 13

Scrimming/stratting is the whole point of leagues. It's what I pay for. Not to have a scheduled game on a different map every week. I do it to have competitive scrims and win.

KlNG

5,381 posts

4:54pm Apr 24th 13

Fuck awareness off

possibly remove party chat

implement promod

try that plz

iky

1,927 posts

4:56pm Apr 24th 13

You must enjoy it scrimming multiple times every day, keep up the good work.

Quote from Swak on the 24th of April 2013
*stratting

Quote from Rodger on the 24th of April 2013
You are such a sick cunt Swak.
Fucking twelvie cunt.

South.

2,035 posts

4:57pm Apr 24th 13

Scrimming/stratting is the whole point of leagues. It's what I pay for. Not to have a scheduled game on a different map every week. I do it to have competitive scrims and win.

Quote from FuhRay™ on the 24th of April 2013
this is what i dont understand

why play if you cant be bothered

Kane

3,985 posts

4:57pm Apr 24th 13

You must enjoy it scrimming multiple times every day, keep up the good work.

Quote from iky on the 24th of April 2013
*stratting

Quote from Swak on the 24th of April 2013
You are such a sick cunt Swak.
Fucking twelvie cunt.

Quote from Rodger on the 24th of April 2013
Cut me deep dude

Stoned CROW

2,664 posts

4:59pm Apr 24th 13

Like others have pointed out, I don't think A flashback ODC or league would bring back old players, and it definitely would not make them try. Old players stop playing because after the 3-5 years of cod some of them have had its too much. Not to say I would not enjoy it, nor that people wont play it, just that it wont bring back vets

Also like someone else said, I see the biggest problem with the league being the quality of teams, and that there are no longer teams that prepare for games.

I think it's stupid that anybody in CGi doesn't do what Camza's team does... Partially why it's going downhill and partially why you're getting your arses handed to you by Camza's team. Might be different if fucks were given.

Quote from Robb Stark on the 24th of April 2013

This exactly, Old CoD was much better because all the teams in high leagues tried, Which Is what I think we need to consider and try and change to improve leagues for next season.

This is also why I think it has to go back down to 2 leagues, SO we can hopefully cut the teams that get in leagues, stop caring after a game or 2 and an up as impacting as a bye week. You can use the defense, "no we need 3 leagues to get armature players more involved" but if leagues continue to weaken, then what will the amateur teams even be aspiring to to play the game type in the first place, there will be no interest in it without a prestigious comp with ALL high quality teams who all give fucks and ALL STRAT and SCRIM.

To make these changes, I think next season 3 things need to happen.

1: cut down to 2 CGp/m and admins will really need to think hard about the teams playing, not just the best rosters but the rosters who are active, and prepare for games.

2: to help create incentive to prep for games, and create motive to be in it to win, we need more money, I think the few remaining 5's fanatics will be willing to pay higher entry fee's. I think CGp $50 at least. Give a prize worth the few months.

and

3: lastly, the game needs a real review and most likely something radical will need to be done to make next season more interesting.