Leagues S2 Brainstorm.

Leagues S2 Brainstorm. - Page: 11

Thread started by Stoned CROW on Tuesday, 6:50pm April 23rd with 188 replies. Views: 7,049

Lordv2

9,657 posts

8:12pm Apr 24th 13

People saying no to Party Chat on the grounds of their team talking too much are fucking stupid. That's your team's fault. Might as well remove mics then cause people whine when they should be working out strats for next round.

elo booster

3,703 posts

8:15pm Apr 24th 13

People saying no to Party Chat on the grounds of their team talking too much are fucking stupid. That's your team's fault. Might as well remove mics then cause people whine when they should be working out strats for next round.

Quote from Lord on the 24th of April 2013
Hence why I did not say it when I first posted. Although team mates cant help it and just blurt it out with good intentions," He is right there!", but what comet said was a pretty accurate reason as to why Party Chat is silly.

8:15pm Apr 24th 13

@lord
Nah fuck up mate your a retard if you had a fucking head you would realize its bad you stupid fuck its a dumb rule theres a reason you fucking die even public is smart enough to not have it but then retards like you think its good fuck you your dumb

Lordv2

9,657 posts

8:18pm Apr 24th 13

So party chat is silly because people use it as a crutch and then get mad when it fails on them?

-__-

8:19pm Apr 24th 13

@lord no its just dumb when you die you dont talk and you shouldnt be able to help someone whos alive when your dead as it is easier to spot things out because your not as concentrated

Lordv2

9,657 posts

8:21pm Apr 24th 13

UGH THE DUMB HAS RETURNED

If public is so smart to have it then we might as well allow rocket launchers then ey?

And you're contradicting other points being made about party chat. It's either bad cause your team mates distract you or bad cause they give you an advantage. The two cancel each other out otherwise...

Shadohhz

2,096 posts

8:22pm Apr 24th 13

Well if you take out party chat, it gives people who have skype and other things of that nature a chance to cheat, whereas if we have party chat, no one is at a disadvantage and there's no chance of cheating. Which has happened many times in the past.

Party chat was a good thing to implement.

TomTube ez

1,685 posts

8:30pm Apr 24th 13

party chat is no where near as bad as i first thought it would be, but i still don't agree with it, shouldn't be able to potentially influence your team if you're dead.

KlNG

5,381 posts

8:33pm Apr 24th 13

party chat is dum cuz yur in prty but when party chat isn't alowed yur in the battefeld and it feels lek yu are fightin on your bill

Ferretz the Potato

3,709 posts

8:59pm Apr 24th 13

nothing can be done, the community is slowly getting filled with more and more people like tyson and swak for example.

fake.

2,088 posts

9:26pm Apr 24th 13

Fuck the lot and cut it back to just 1 league, make teams fight it out to make it.... Everyone will try then, you can expand again back to 2 leagues but imo don't go any further than that just keep it with 2.

Done.

That will bring back some of the competitiveness that it's been lacking as of late. From what I hear.

Quote from MorzZA on the 24th of April 2013
quote for truth.

Imo this needs to be done leagues are a joke...

budge

5,555 posts

9:26pm Apr 24th 13

nothing can be done, the community is slowly getting filled with more and more people like tyson and swak for example.

Quote from Ferretz on the 24th of April 2013
this.

too many top teams have left. there is no one idea that would bring anything back to what it was. the days where 5s was is good is gone, it is now just a show up and play gametype. it sucks but its the truth.

NEO JUNGLA

2,127 posts

7:12pm Apr 25th 13

kick out these gay teams that just fuck around, then it will be good. a serious league is competitive....

AsX dominate

2,893 posts

7:44pm Apr 25th 13

kick out these gay teams that just fuck around, then it will be good. a serious league is competitive....

Quote from #Inspectah Deck on the 25th of April 2013
But the problem is that if only 1-2 teams from each league take it serious and they are all moved into CGp then its going to be 2 CGp teams, 2 CGa, 2 CGd and 2 CGo wouldn't really be much fun for the CGo teams would it?

Ferretz the Potato

3,709 posts

7:49pm Apr 25th 13

Quote from #Inspectah Deck on the 25th of April 2013
i dont think u could make a full league of active teams