Leagues S2 Brainstorm.

Leagues S2 Brainstorm. - Page: 12

Thread started by Stoned CROW on Tuesday, 6:50pm April 23rd with 188 replies. Views: 7,048

NEO JUNGLA

2,127 posts

8:00pm Apr 25th 13

Sorry, I was tired when I wrote this, cut it towards the OP, I meant as in start up this new ruleset, or migrate to the better cod: Cod4, and the teams that just dont take it serious or such, don't get them into the leagues, if we went back to cod4, then we can progress with competitions and that, not just these stupid seasons constantly, I agree with the roles too, we should push to have people on teams in designated roles, it puts more skill into gunfights, and equal balance to the teams, so its down to skill and positions, rather than who can have the most flashes and msmc's...

Prxmix.

4,114 posts

8:05pm Apr 25th 13

Sorry, I was tired when I wrote this, cut it towards the OP, I meant as in start up this new ruleset, or migrate to the better cod: Cod4, and the teams that just dont take it serious or such, don't get them into the leagues, if we went back to cod4, then we can progress with competitions and that, not just these stupid seasons constantly, I agree with the roles too, we should push to have people on teams in designated roles, it puts more skill into gunfights, and equal balance to the teams, so its down to skill and positions, rather than who can have the most flashes and msmc's...

Quote from #Inspectah Deck on the 25th of April 2013

IMO MW2 would be the better COD to go back to.

COD4 is done and dusted, shouldn't go back to a COD that honestly isn't that good for console. MW2 would be more suited, far better rego, maps are fantastic and connection on that game is good.

MorzZA

4,105 posts

8:12pm Apr 25th 13

At this point you couldn't make a league with full active non fuck around teams because it's to easy to get into a league and play some sort of competitive, it used to be prestigious, next cod remove them all and start again, everyone plays CGo, that way all the fuck around teams can have the fun they want without ruining the competitive experience for the ones that want to put in the time and do good.

First season of leagues go with CGi only, competitive rule set style and everyone will be so interested, highlight videos for every game and live streaming out the ass!

Make it good again!

After the first season add a second season as you will probably need it with so much interest coming back into it.

People will love it again.

I miss claymores :p

Dr. Whick

5,845 posts

9:02pm Apr 25th 13

Would be interesting to see us go back to MW2 or something.

Change it up.

keef

1,866 posts

9:19pm Apr 25th 13

definitely am all for MW2. man favela, skidrow, terminal, quarry, karachi. pwoah the maps, the guns, the rego.

Stoned CROW

2,664 posts

9:21pm Apr 25th 13

I could dig another prestigious MW2 season, thing is with any older cod, if you run, its a massive risk, In the past it has always failed. I think the one thing you could do though to give it a chance, is NOT run it along side a BO2 league, have it being the only league running at said time so there is no division of efforts.

MW2 would be the game to go back to, strats were a Huge part of that game so it will force teams to make the effort or they will absolutely fail. you could not simply chin rush that game in my opinion

KlNG

5,381 posts

9:39pm Apr 25th 13

dont try and bring 5s problems to another cod

let nature take its toll whether it blossom or die

TomTube ez

1,685 posts

9:48pm Apr 25th 13

mw2 please

Stoned CROW

2,664 posts

10:17pm Apr 25th 13

would MW2 be any good full health?

KlNG

5,381 posts

10:21pm Apr 25th 13

Quote from Stoned CROW on the 25th of April 2013
no

Stoned CROW

2,664 posts

10:23pm Apr 25th 13

yeah, I also doubt it, just a thought but

keef

1,866 posts

10:29pm Apr 25th 13

W2 would be the game to go back to, strats were a Huge part of that game so it will force teams to make the effort or they will absolutely fail. you could not simply chin rush that game in my opinion

oath, not many teams/people chin rushed, and teams actually used to make some really good strats and geek nades.

Kinori

11,109 posts

10:30pm Apr 25th 13

was tried at the beginning but was pretty bad

Stoned CROW

2,664 posts

10:42pm Apr 25th 13

really good strats and geek nades.

Quote from keef on the 25th of April 2013

I would safely say only asher had g33ker favela nades than I