dossing explanation.

dossing explanation.

dossing explanation. - Page: 7

Thread started by Legendz on Thursday, 11:19pm May 9th with 129 replies. Views: 8,421

TomTube ez

1,685 posts

1:12pm May 10th 13

idiots

Rigazzzz

6 posts

1:20pm May 10th 13

why is AUS cod turning into ddosing

Avengers

5,259 posts

1:26pm May 10th 13

pretty sure there's no physical way they can grab ur new ip without having any contact to u aka lobbie/party/skype chat etc

Quote from insomnia. on the 10th of May 2013
That isn't your true ip anyways.
Only way they could grab that is if they hacked your isp.

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]Dat moment kicking only occured after latest patchings. Would not be surprised if Cod fucked somethin up in the coding, but don't wanna say shit.[/SPOILER]

Kane

3,985 posts

1:39pm May 10th 13

Get a VPN and your all sweet

KlNG

5,381 posts

1:47pm May 10th 13

can't read

did this end up being resolved or did it stay the same?

Stevenv2

4,849 posts

1:48pm May 10th 13

Quote from Swak on the 10th of May 2013

Unless there is a VPN program that you can install directly onto your Xbox, installing a VPN onto your computer wont prevent people from getting your IP via Xbox Live.

Kane

3,985 posts

1:49pm May 10th 13

Quote from Stevo on the 10th of May 2013

Unless there is a VPN program that you can install directly onto your Xbox, installing a VPN onto your computer wont prevent people from getting your IP via Xbox Live.

Quote from Swak on the 10th of May 2013
There is

Plus , ISP's can do it

Example: http://www.vpnreactor.com/xbox_360_pptp.html
Probally not reliable but there are ones that explain how to block your IP

TomTube ez

1,685 posts

1:51pm May 10th 13

i blame hubba, cronic ddoser

0 posts

1:51pm May 10th 13

If teams come down to DDoS'n teams to get a easy win the site has gone to a new level. I remember way back people would get 12 month bans for fixing matches etc. These days people are getting away with alot not to say admins arent doing there job but this issue is a very high priority in the gaming scene atm. There is a old saying "Not Guilty until proven Guilty" if teams declare they are being DDosed then provide evidence of this situation. If you cannot provide evidence there is no way we can fix this situation. People need to realise the consequences for there actions the hard way..... no matter who they are or what roles they play within the community or whether or not a admin is good friends with them people need to be put in there place. Everyone knows that this site is based on who you know and how well you get along with admins. Back in 09 this was different people were given admin / staff roles because they were seen doing the right thing for the community and banning and punishing anyone who stepped a foot out of line. Bring back those days.

Overall this is not a stab at admins but in general we need to get on top of this situation ASAP before it goes to far.

Cometv2

3,130 posts

2:12pm May 10th 13

#Illuminati

Avengers

5,259 posts

2:17pm May 10th 13

"Not Guilty until proven Guilty"

Quote from Pxlse on the 10th of May 2013
Loved all of it until you caked the easiest quote ever hahaha
@Swaak it won't matter. People get kicked constantly. And I wouldn't be blaming DoS'ers n shit.
I mean when people are getting booted off LAN you know something else is fucked up.

GracelessJerk

2,318 posts

2:19pm May 10th 13

I heard it was conphetty

Kane

3,985 posts

2:21pm May 10th 13

I mean when people are getting booted off LAN you know something else is fucked up.

Quote from AV3NG3RS on the 10th of May 2013
Yer that was me pulling out the power cords

SCNDL

1,936 posts

2:23pm May 10th 13

If teams come down to DDoS'n teams to get a easy win the site has gone to a new level. I remember way back people would get 12 month bans for fixing matches etc. These days people are getting away with alot not to say admins arent doing there job but this issue is a very high priority in the gaming scene atm. There is a old saying "Not Guilty until proven Guilty" if teams declare they are being DDosed then provide evidence of this situation. If you cannot provide evidence there is no way we can fix this situation. People need to realise the consequences for there actions the hard way..... no matter who they are or what roles they play within the community or whether or not a admin is good friends with them people need to be put in there place. Everyone knows that this site is based on who you know and how well you get along with admins. Back in 09 this was different people were given admin / staff roles because they were seen doing the right thing for the community and banning and punishing anyone who stepped a foot out of line. Bring back those days.

Overall this is not a stab at admins but in general we need to get on top of this situation ASAP before it goes to far.

Quote from Pxlse on the 10th of May 2013
Are you jesus?

#bonslyforadmin