DaveFromTelstra LFC 4's

DaveFromTelstra LFC 4's

DaveFromTelstra LFC 4's

Thread started by DaveFromTelstra on Thursday, 7:03pm May 23rd with 14 replies. Views: 896

DaveFromTelstra

773 posts

7:03pm May 23rd 13

Only been playing for like 3 weeks.

Willing to learn.

Stolz

1,557 posts

7:14pm May 23rd 13

Makes really good LFC's

Cox.

288 posts

7:17pm May 23rd 13

BOL #1 GOW right here i think Top 1 CGo

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]In all seriousness Great player [/SPOILER]

Pastilz

86 posts

8:02pm May 23rd 13

Great player still just a bit to learn but after a bit he will be pro for sure gl Dave

NTS Marksman

86 posts

8:10pm May 23rd 13

not good at cod decent player on gow

metilicious

1,297 posts

8:59pm May 23rd 13

www.cybergamer.com.au/team/140939/

Gt:
Experience (if any):
Headset:
Monitor/tv:
Guns:
Role(s):

send that app to me if your interested

tranQuil.

390 posts

9:30pm May 24th 13

Quote from Marksman zYn on the 23rd of May 2013
jesus this bloke, jesus, just jesus.

I remember when Dave started out in Gears 1. Was very average but in a little amount of time, practice, dedication and willingness to get better, he became a very successful Gears 1 player, Gears 2 and Gears 3 player. From my perspective he's a guy that can very easily improve on something and adjust into any role or game if he wants to.

From his great teamwork and communication alone in competitive gears I think he deserves a CGa team straight up. (Haven't seen him play Cod) But that's how confident I am that he could easily adjust and get better at Cod in a little amount of time compared to players who have been playing for years trying to hit CGa from CGo, but they are still in CGo lol,

If he was serious about this.. he would be a great pick-up you wouldn't regret. I can sincerely vouch for this. One of the few players I have witnessed develop from very little to a very talented and smart player.

And Marksman, nigga, shut the fuck up.

KlNG

5,381 posts

9:31pm May 24th 13

Could break top 10, machine of a gears player.

NTS Marksman

86 posts

3:33am May 25th 13

Quote from yabba on the 24th of May 2013
jesus this bloke, jesus, just jesus.

I remember when Dave started out in Gears 1. Was very average but in a little amount of time, practice, dedication and willingness to get better, he became a very successful Gears 1 player, Gears 2 and Gears 3 player. From my perspective he's a guy that can very easily improve on something and adjust into any role or game if he wants to.

From his great teamwork and communication alone in competitive gears I think he deserves a CGa team straight up. (Haven't seen him play Cod) But that's how confident I am that he could easily adjust and get better at Cod in a little amount of time compared to players who have been playing for years trying to hit CGa from CGo, but they are still in CGo lol,

If he was serious about this.. he would be a great pick-up you wouldn't regret. I can sincerely vouch for this. One of the few players I have witnessed develop from very little to a very talented and smart player.

And Marksman, nigga, shut the fuck up.

Quote from Marksman zYn on the 23rd of May 2013
lolz good at gears 1 are you kidding he was terrible at gears 1 gears 2 dunno bout didnt play shit game and didnt even really try for gears 3 and dont try shut me down cause your terrible worst player in aus you dont improve you just get worse

4:00am May 25th 13

one of the worst players I've seen

bottom cupboard

tranQuil.

390 posts

4:40am May 25th 13

lolz good at gears 1 are you kidding he was terrible at gears 1 gears 2 dunno bout didnt play shit game and didnt even really try for gears 3 and dont try shut me down cause your terrible worst player in aus you dont improve you just get worse

Quote from Marksman zYn on the 25th of May 2013
I fuck ur mum

Tancko

2,163 posts

7:20am May 25th 13

Not sure why people are providing his GOW history as its irrelevant in a COD LFC.

OT: Best of luck finding

Little King Lowe

1,057 posts

7:51am May 25th 13

Providing his gow history because he was shit a gears and became one of the best by the willingness of wanting to get better. So he is dedicated and improves quickly!

sckwejcwlecjwle

946 posts

2:32pm May 25th 13

He's been playing cod for three weeks and already seen him hold his own skill wise against cga players. give him another month or two he will be cga easy and will only get better so is a good investment for a team looking for a payoff down the track

TYBZ

1,499 posts

3:16pm May 25th 13

He filled in for us against MF and went like 25 - 30 and this was a couple of weeks ago.
Would be the best player for any cga teams to pick up atm.