The Last Of Us Patch 1.03 an O...

The Last Of Us Patch 1.03 an Opportunity for a new 4v4 and 2v2 Game mode ?

The Last Of Us Patch 1.03 an Opportunity for a new 4v4 and 2v2 Game mode ?

Thread started by TheRealPhadez on Thursday, 6:10pm August 29th with 12 replies. Views: 1,304

TheRealPhadez

2,991 posts

6:10pm Aug 29th 13

Changelist for Patch 1.03

Single-Player Fixes

- Fixes for "It's me" and "By any means" cinematics in the Cutscene Viewer.

Multiplayer Addition

New game mode - Interrogation

Interrogation is a 4v4, two-part objective game mode where rival factions vie to find and open the other faction's lockbox, stealing the supplies inside. Each team must first achieve five interrogations of players on the other team.
Players can get interrogations by shivving an enemy, or getting an enemy into the down state, then pressing triangle while next to them. Once your team collects five interrogations the location of the enemy's lockbox will be revealed. Your team must attempt to open the lockbox before the other team can collect five interrogations and open your lockbox first. Whichever team opens the opposing team's lockbox first wins.

Multiplayer Fixes

- Revive range has increased slightly (about 1 meter). It's more difficult to crawl out of range when a teammate is reviving you now.

- Players can prevent opponents from finishing Executions/Interrogations so that the opponent does not receive Parts for the special Execution/Interrogation. The downed player will still lose their life, but this makes preventing Executions/Interrogations more helpful to your team, as you prevent the other team from gaining Parts.

- Matchmaking update: players should find opponents around their level of experience more often, and teams should be balanced more evenly.

- Item cache locations adjusted for balance on University, High School, Lakeside, and Downtown.

- Starting cameras adjusted so they show your player with greater frequency.

- Item cache disbursement tweaked so additional items are given out more fairly.

- Winning a Survivors match by a count of 4 rounds to 0 now means your team will get more bonus parts for winning the match by that margin. This applies for games with scores of 4-1, 4-2, etc. as well. Rewards are tiered by how dominant your team is. This system is in place for Interrogation mode as well.

What are your thought should the new game mode be added to the map rotation ? Personally i love it

JellyBean

743 posts

6:21pm Aug 29th 13

The current TLOU Ladders are becoming more and more inactive, the interest in this game seems to have dropped to a low. If this new game mode was to ever be implemented, we would need to see a dramatic rise in the current ladders.

fribarms

713 posts

6:25pm Aug 29th 13

Its annoying because the game is actually great....

fribarms

713 posts

6:28pm Aug 29th 13

I like the game personally, it should be more active

KlNG

5,381 posts

1:41am Aug 30th 13

Quote from fribarms on the 29th of August 2013
Welcome to consoles on CG

1:41am Aug 30th 13

I really enjoy playing this game especially late at night when its quiet and dark. Awesome multiplayer love the change of pass it forces. Only minor gripe is sometimes being in NZ can get horrible matchmaking like being dropped late into a one sided game forcing heavy loses to my survivors, like my facebook friends and gf who died after hunter attack, and I imagine ended up hanging in meat cellar haha. Very excited for some new DLC

Beefyy

600 posts

2:18am Aug 31st 13

Quote from end. on the 30th of August 2013
Welcome to *PS3* consoles on CG

Quote from fribarms on the 29th of August 2013

Beefyy

600 posts

2:18am Aug 31st 13

Add it. It's good.

KlNG

5,381 posts

5:35pm Aug 31st 13

Add it. It's good.

Quote from Beefyy on the 31st of August 2013
XBOX is the same dude.

Beefyy

600 posts

1:41am Sep 1st 13

Add it. It's good.

Quote from end. on the 31st of August 2013
XBOX is the same dude.

Quote from Beefyy on the 31st of August 2013

Well... Not really but okay.

StratNade

1,257 posts

4:39am Sep 1st 13

ive only really seen the game on youtube, looks great! everyone says it is to, i wanna buy it and get into it.. but not sure haha

BiG_ShredZ

102 posts

10:23am Sep 8th 13

The current TLOU Ladders are becoming more and more inactive, the interest in this game seems to have dropped to a low. If this new game mode was to ever be implemented, we would need to see a dramatic rise in the current ladders.

Quote from TheJellyBean on the 29th of August 2013

yeah ive been inactive on the 1 vs 1 cos my net got capped and couldnt go online on TLOU, and i had no idea why i couldnt for a few days cos ive never been capped before, but now im all good. ill be back on the 1 vs 1 and my Mate from footy is a very active payer almost plays daily and we will be on the 2 vs 2 ladder when he accepts my team invite

Beefyy

600 posts

1:19pm Sep 8th 13

Quote from Slipknot8 on the 8th of September 2013

yeah ive been inactive on the 1 vs 1 cos my net got capped and couldnt go online on TLOU, and i had no idea why i couldnt for a few days cos ive never been capped before, but now im all good. ill be back on the 1 vs 1 and my Mate from footy is a very active payer almost plays daily and we will be on the 2 vs 2 ladder when he accepts my team invite :)

Quote from TheJellyBean on the 29th of August 2013

make a 4s team. < pretty much the ladder that matters.