Welcome to the SC2 Strategy Se...

Welcome to the SC2 Strategy Section

Welcome to the SC2 Strategy Section - Page: 2

Thread started by Guni on Saturday, 6:34pm September 17th with 22 replies. Views: 3,420

Crayola

1,910 posts

12:38pm Sep 18th 11

terrans are only op because marines are so cheap and their dps is insane, but it's easily countered (storms >:D)

Quote from Pistol on the 18th of September 2011
People just never think out of standard play :/ (E.g. helion drops from Boxer/MMA at MLG. that was totally unexpected, and hell, even got the blue flame nerfed from +10 to +5 to light units :P)

Mors

4,622 posts

12:51pm Sep 18th 11

terrans are only op because marines are so cheap and their dps is insane, but it's easily countered (storms >:D)

Quote from crayolalax on the 18th of September 2011
People just never think out of standard play :/ (E.g. helion drops from Boxer/MMA at MLG. that was totally unexpected, and hell, even got the blue flame nerfed from +10 to +5 to light units :P)

and to think thats not standard play rofl, i go straight into blue flame and 2 medivacs, kill all drones gg awesome cheese

Meovin

3,254 posts

2:36pm Sep 18th 11

3 Rax M&M Stim push. <3

Guni

694 posts

3:59pm Sep 18th 11

<3 Banelings and Infestors

HawXv2

797 posts

5:09pm Sep 18th 11

Quote from Mors on the 18th of September 2011

and to think thats not standard play rofl, i go straight into blue flame and 2 medivacs, kill all drones gg awesome cheese

i dont think blue flame drops are cheese o_O

Mors

4,622 posts

5:25pm Sep 18th 11

Quote from HawX on the 18th of September 2011

not really chesse but its pretty fucking dog, i dont put pressure on when i do it, so he drones hard

Crayola

1,910 posts

5:39pm Sep 18th 11

Quote from HawX on the 18th of September 2011

not really chesse but its pretty fucking dog, i dont put pressure on when i do it, so he drones hard :P

cheese = all-in ^_^