Zero Gravity Gaming

Zero Gravity Gaming

Thread started by Galvatron on Thursday, 4:47pm November 28th with 9 replies. Views: 931

Galvatron

891 posts

4:47pm Nov 28th 13

Proudly Sponsored by:
Blue Elph. Blue Elph® gives you the prickling energy in powder form.
Gamers Den. News, Reviews and everything Gaming

As some of you may or may not know. Zero Gravity Gaming is a small organisation growing big over the last couple of weeks, We are mainly a 5s team and will be introducing a 4s team soon to the Zero Gravity organization

We currently have two sponsors that have joined us over the last couple of weeks and we would like to share this information with you.

Firstly we would like to introduce Gamers Den to be apart of Zero Gravity Gaming

Gamers Den has done alot of things for us, being paying for our GFX Made by the beautiful MasFx, and even them making us a little page on there website.
Gamers Den. News, Reviews and everything Gaming

Secondly Blue Elph who are apart of Zero Gravity Gaming

Blue Elph. Blue Elph® gives you the prickling energy in powder form

LEADER & FOUNDER
Co-Leader/Manager
Manager
(Yes he likes 1D)

XBOX 360 MEMBERS

XBOXONE MEMBERS

LINKS

Minimalz

780 posts

4:49pm Nov 28th 13

Nice writeup

Adt Clone

2,349 posts

4:59pm Nov 28th 13

Good work boys, peace.

KlNG

5,381 posts

Good write up mate, should have a cracker tonight.

BrayBray

1,215 posts

I dont understand the point of these organisations. The sponsors don't get you shit. You will get bored of the organisation and quit in 6 months its just a waste of time.

Galvatron

891 posts

5:01pm Nov 28th 13

The sponsors don't get you shit.

Quote from BrayBray on the 28th of November 2013

Gamers den payed to get our logo done and will also Help for shirts for LAN this year

BrayBray

1,215 posts

5:05pm Nov 28th 13

Quote from xGx GALVATRON on the 28th of November 2013

Gamers den payed to get our logo done and will also Help for shirts for LAN this year

I understand that and good luck to you. Just don't see as it being anything significant

SCNDL

1,936 posts

5:08pm Nov 28th 13

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Trish Rulz

138 posts

5:14pm Nov 28th 13

I understand that and good luck to you. Just don't see as it being anything significant

our clan has been made since Blk Ops 1 just wasn't as competitive back then. We decided to start it up again at the start of this year. It will be around for ages haven't really had any issues with it an all. Also we just recently got the new Logo and Sponsors so wanted to let people know that's all lol

fhiliblunts

106 posts

10:34pm Dec 24th 13

That's really pessimistic. I believe that these guys run a tight ship and will go far if they put the effort in. To even get a name on board is a plus and with the sponsors doing small things for the team, it means that they are doing they're job as a sponsor. I'm excited to see what they do. Nice write-up Galvatron, can't to see what the future holds.