Official EPL Thread Week 16

Official EPL Thread Week 16

Official EPL Thread Week 16 - Page: 17

Thread started by rampant; on Saturday, 5:24pm December 14th with 291 replies. Views: 15,095

Danelk00

4,558 posts

2:42pm Dec 17th 13

well i didnt even get a chance to pick a team as i was brought up with supporting liverpool, because of my uncle, i got a liverpool top on christmas when i was 5, so i didnt asses the situation and go hmm yeh i like them,

NOMAD'

4,633 posts

2:46pm Dec 17th 13

Jesus christ i'm not even talking about who you support or why, talk about an knee jerk overreaction.

BKMK

931 posts

2:48pm Dec 17th 13

Clearly you can't read yourself, i already told you to fuck up with your unwanted opinion.

NOMAD'

4,633 posts

2:50pm Dec 17th 13

Clearly you can't read yourself, i already told you to fuck up with your unwanted opinion.

Quote from BKMK on the 17th of December 2013
It's unfortunate that this is an open forum and a free country then champ.

BlakkJakk

3,999 posts

2:50pm Dec 17th 13

Quote from NOMAD' on the 17th of December 2013

Doesn't change the fact that your opinion is wanted here "champ"

MentalJack

3,014 posts

2:58pm Dec 17th 13

Quote from BlakkJakk on the 17th of December 2013

Lolwhat?

He has a point to a degree, but if your family originates from somewhere and thats the main reason you support a club then fairplay.

BKMK

931 posts

3:09pm Dec 17th 13

Quote from MentalJack on the 17th of December 2013

Lolwhat?

He has a point to a degree, but if your family originates from somewhere and thats the main reason you support a club then fairplay.

^ManU supporter, bloody glory hunter

MentalJack

3,014 posts

3:12pm Dec 17th 13

Quote from MentalJack on the 17th of December 2013

Lolwhat?

^ManU supporter, bloody glory hunter ;)

From Australia, plastic fan

reZ-

1,985 posts

4:10pm Dec 17th 13

People can support whoever they want morons, as long as you dont change a team and you're not a bandwaggoner then you're fine. I started supporting Liverpool when I was 11, they were just randomely apart of the first game I watched... Since then I've been to see them live, have watched every game since 2010 and I plan to go watch them at Anfield at the closest possible opportunity.

People that are funny are the people who support leeds, who rage and abuse anyone who doesnt support a shit team who had their 2 seasons of fame and calls every second person a bandwagoner.

Ow Nonu Bro

1,376 posts

4:26pm Dec 17th 13

You don't have to be born in a certain place to support a football club.

Why do you think Manchester United spend pre-seasons in Asia? Why do you think Liverpool spend pre-season in the USA?

It's to get in to the market. To build their SUPPORTERS base. You dont have to live in a GEOGRAPHICAL area to support a team. Any one who suggests that is a down right idiot.

KlNG

5,381 posts

4:27pm Dec 17th 13

You don't have to be born in a certain place to support a football club.

Why do you think Manchester United spend pre-seasons in Asia? Why do you think Liverpool spend pre-season in the USA?

It's to get in to the market. To build their SUPPORTERS base. You dont have to live in a GEOGRAPHICAL area to support a team. Any one who suggests that is a down right idiot.

Quote from Ow Nonu Bro on the 17th of December 2013
He's not saying you cannot support them, he is referring to people who call the team 'we'

Please don't quote me, as I do not share an opinion on the matter.

cdh

3,594 posts

4:31pm Dec 17th 13

Who are you to say i can't say 'we' when referring to the club I have supported for over 15 years?

Mortician

432 posts

4:38pm Dec 17th 13

WEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE

Mortician

432 posts

4:39pm Dec 17th 13

Boy will that upset Nomad, look at all those times I have done "WE"

MentalJack

3,014 posts

4:51pm Dec 17th 13

double post annoys me more