LFC after two years of cricket...

LFC after two years of cricket in the UK: 360 until i get xbox one

LFC after two years of cricket in the UK: 360 until i get xbox one

Thread started by ReL x Killer on Friday, 7:20pm December 20th with 11 replies. Views: 976

ReL x Killer

1,233 posts

7:20pm Dec 20th 13 and edited 8:38pm Dec 20th 13

Hi all

Undoubtedly this site has changed since i was last here. New names, teams and admins etc...

A bit about me. I have been floating about CG since 2008, one of the very few who are left from that era i would suppose?

Whilst in England i was a fully paid, contracted cricketer. I also worked on the olympics constructing the volunteer team (paid in hrm) and was offered a job to run the volunteering scheduling and recruitments for the rugby world cup 2015 in the UK. However, due to visa issues, i was unable to accept. Instead, i worked in Twickers for the my last 4 weeks doing research for the marketing team. Was a great experience all in all!

Anywho, i have seen a lot, done a lot and been around a lot of stuff on CG. From a COD Admin before i left abroad, to a CGI, CGM and a CGA participant.

Played for numerous teams from Relentless (original from cod4), Parallel gamming to Avante in MW3.

Of course i have missed the last two years of competitive gaming due to being contracted to playing cricket in England. So i'm a tad rusty. I would ideally be looking for a team of players who are muture, pushing for CGI/M (if thats how the league system still works?) and preferbly have players in the side i know or have heard of. Although the last point is irrelevant if the right guys pop up.

I have had league experience in cod4 right through to MW3. Of course with being in England i missed the last two cods. So i wouldn't be surprised if all the new crop of players don't know who i am! Take it easy lol.

PM me,

Tah!

Iskatuu

3,757 posts

7:24pm Dec 20th 13

Such a nice guy. Worthy of a T4 SnD team if he comes back. ReL <3

Ammut

212 posts

7:25pm Dec 20th 13

Message me man I might have a spot for you in my team possibly.

YKEminencev2

1,518 posts

8:00pm Dec 20th 13

Welcome back. Just a update, I am the community's most hated. Your all shit I am the best.

GL my friend in you search for a team.

KlNG

5,381 posts

8:31pm Dec 20th 13

Welcome back. Just a update, I am the community's most hated. Your all shit I am the best.

GL my friend in you search for a team.

Quote from YKEminence on the 20th of December 2013
*You're.

crozwel

4,874 posts

10:38pm Dec 20th 13

old mate

Konyx

720 posts

10:50pm Dec 20th 13

Probably had some of my best times on xbox gaming with this lad. Not only a awesome personality but an exceptional player. Any team would be very lucky to have him.

Girl Germs

1,420 posts

10:59pm Dec 20th 13

*faints*

well hiya!!!

TomTube ez

1,685 posts

7:43am Dec 21st 13

did never have much to do with him and he probably wont remember, but when i did he always helped me out and was just a great bloke and did help me out when i was new and was a great player on cod4/mw2 and was always willing to give a hand, cgi cgm no less......

ReL x Killer

1,233 posts

9:53am Dec 21st 13

Probably had some of my best times on xbox gaming with this lad. Not only a awesome personality but an exceptional player. Any team would be very lucky to have him.

Quote from Konyx on the 20th of December 2013
Haha was thinking the same when i jumped on last night. Cant wait till i have an XONE. Hurry up boxing day payslip

ReL x Killer

1,233 posts

9:57am Dec 21st 13

did never have much to do with him and he probably wont remember, but when i did he always helped me out and was just a great bloke and did help me out when i was new and was a great player on cod4/mw2 and was always willing to give a hand, cgi cgm no less......

Quote from TomTube ez on the 21st of December 2013
Could probably teach me a few things now

TomTube ez

1,685 posts

9:59am Dec 21st 13

Quote from ReL x Killer on the 21st of December 2013
Could probably teach me a few things now ;)

Quote from TomTube ez on the 21st of December 2013
haha i beg to differ