Arsenal vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Chelsea

Arsenal vs Chelsea

Thread started by Mallowz on Monday, 5:15pm December 23rd with 196 replies. Views: 12,491

Mallowz

1,850 posts

5:15pm Dec 23rd 13

What are your thoughts/predictions on this game that should be very interesting who will it be Chelsea or Arsenal? Will Arsenal go top after this? I will be going with a draw 2-2. I am very surprised to see Ashley Cole not starting, is Arsenal finally going to beat Chelsea under Mourinho? Lets what and see. Enjoy the game!

Time: AEST 7:00am
Channel: Fox Sports
Stream: Click Me

Possible Lineups:

Chelsea: 4-2-3-1 (2) Recent Form: W/W/W/L/W
Manager: José Mourinho
GK: Cech
LB: Azpilicueta
RCB: Terry
LCB: Luiz
RB: Ivanovic
CDM: Lampard
CDM: Mikel
CAM: Oscar
LM: Hazard
RM: Ramires
ST: Torres

Arsenal: 4-2-3-1 (2) Recent Form: W/W/W/D/L
Manager: Arsène Wenger
GK: Szczesny
LB: Gibbs
RCB: Mertesacker
LCB: Vermaelen
RB: Sagna
CDM: Ramsey
CDM: Arteta
CAM: Ozil
LM: Cazorla
RM: Walcott
ST: Giroud

~Mallowz~

jurrah

1,034 posts

5:18pm Dec 23rd 13

go chelsea

Zas

3,218 posts

5:27pm Dec 23rd 13

3-2 Arsenal

WisdomOfJahash

1,554 posts

5:31pm Dec 23rd 13

0-0 DFM posting lol

Ardogan

2,653 posts

5:32pm Dec 23rd 13

Ramires at right wing instead of Mata is the biggest problem. Great time for each team to show what they've got, Arsenal have moral advantage after they lost 6-3 to city and are playing home. Should be an awesome game to watch! KTBFFH

KlNG

5,381 posts

5:33pm Dec 23rd 13

Arsenal to choke.

3-1 or 3-2 Chelsea's way.

Ow Nonu Bro

1,376 posts

5:34pm Dec 23rd 13

The teams havent actually been announced yet. The teams that you've put up arent even out.

Arsenal will win this one. Chelsea is shit. ARSENAL FOR LIFE!

rampant;

5,790 posts

5:38pm Dec 23rd 13

He did say 'Possible' lineups. Therefor, he knows they aren't confirmed.

Should be a good game though not too sure what to expect, it can go either way. Not feeling very optimistic but anyway, COYG!

Ardogan

2,653 posts

5:40pm Dec 23rd 13

The chelsea line up OP posted is pretty accurate except Cahill should be playing instead of Luiz, at least I hope so lol. And the last time Rami played on wing, he performed pretty shite so I hope Mata would be there instead

KlNG

5,381 posts

5:41pm Dec 23rd 13

Should be a good game though not too sure what to expect, it can go either way. Not feeling very optimistic but anyway, COYG!

Quote from mantik! on the 23rd of December 2013
Where was your EPL week thread m8

rampant;

5,790 posts

5:41pm Dec 23rd 13

Quote from KlNG on the 23rd of December 2013
Where was your EPL week thread m8

Quote from mantik! on the 23rd of December 2013
Forgot about it cos I wasn't at home!

BlakkJakk

3,999 posts

5:49pm Dec 23rd 13

Hopefully Podolski plays... He's back & ready too be picked :D
Gonna be an entertaining game none the less.
3-2 Arsenal is my prediction
Cmon Gooners!

Blazn

3,501 posts

5:51pm Dec 23rd 13

Chelsea 3-0

mata to go hoooooge
blakkjakk is shit

Ow Nonu Bro

1,376 posts

5:52pm Dec 23rd 13

Podolski is absolutely terrible. He should be sold to Galatasary and then we should try buy Julian Draxler of Schalke, or Jackson Martinez of FC Porto.

I'm expecting a really good game. I think Mourinho will go defensive in this one from his comments during the week about having no real striker in the squad. I have an inkling that he's going to play Hazard at striker, like he did against United, with Oscar, Schurrle, and Ramires/Mata in behind.

It'll be interesting, but I dont think Chelsea is going to cope with the passing and speed of arsenals possession with the likes of Mesut Ozil, Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey, and then compliment that with the pace of Theo Walcott.

My big concern is the loss of Laurent Koscienly. I dont know if Thomas Vermaelen is up to speed. I'd prefer to see Sagna at CB and Jenkinson at RB.. But the situation is what it is.

MentalJack

3,014 posts

5:56pm Dec 23rd 13

3-1 Chelski