Official EPL Thread Week 26/27

Official EPL Thread Week 26/27

Official EPL Thread Week 26/27 - Page: 3

Thread started by Ow Nonu Bro on Wednesday, 4:27pm February 12th with 60 replies. Views: 3,110

Lordv2

9,657 posts

7:58pm Feb 14th 14

Strikers who leave Liverpool always seem to end up worse off.

KlNG

5,381 posts

6:40pm Feb 15th 14

Do loans count?

Anelka was a boss, still is tbh.

Lordv2

9,657 posts

7:10pm Feb 15th 14

Anelka was there for like five minutes anyway.

cdh

3,594 posts

8:52pm Feb 15th 14

yuck anelka dont make me cringe

Lordv2

9,657 posts

1:15am Feb 16th 14

nazi fuck

Scaffaro

61 posts

12:57pm Feb 16th 14

https://www.facebook.com/ausfifa.official

Like that and share with mates its the new FIFA website it launches in march

To stay in touch with info like it and tell your mates

cdh

3,594 posts

3:54pm Feb 16th 14

nah just google barry wood instead tbh

rampant;

5,790 posts

5:16am Feb 17th 14

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA!

Lordv2

9,657 posts

3:48pm Feb 17th 14

Refs were pretty appalling, we should of had a second Suarez penalty and one on Agger +we were 100% the better team but Sturridge was way off his game and your keeper kept Suarez out so many times.

It was a typical FA cup result in that the worse team on the day won, although your keeper was actually outstanding.

rampant;

5,790 posts

4:23pm Feb 17th 14

Refs were pretty appalling, we should of had a second Suarez penalty and one on Agger +we were 100% the better team but Sturridge was way off his game and your keeper kept Suarez out so many times.

It was a typical FA cup result in that the worse team on the day won, although your keeper was actually outstanding.

Quote from Lord on the 17th of February 2014
Yeah Webb was poor, penalty on Suarez should of been called (although Luis milked it way too much) and Gerrard should of been sent off with a second yellow aswell. So it's not like the ref was only poor against one team, he made several bad choices either way.

We were more clinical and that's what wins games at the end of the day. I was actually quite disappointed with our starting XI considering it was virtually the same team we played when we lost 5 - 1, and AW decided to field a 'weaker' team on paper. Really surprised me, Sanogo bullied Agger out the whole game which was impressive, Ox and Ozil link up really nice. Fabianski played very well. Wasn't expecting that either then Jenkinson and Monreal played better than expected too.

COYG!

Lordv2

9,657 posts

4:58pm Feb 17th 14

Agger was clearly not quite ready yet but Toure has pretty much forced him to get match fit early.

rampant;

5,790 posts

5:47pm Feb 17th 14

Agger was clearly not quite ready yet but Toure has pretty much forced him to get match fit early.

Quote from Lord on the 17th of February 2014
Same as Sanogo really, was his first official game basically. Just came back from injury and only played 60 minutes for reserves.

Lordv2

9,657 posts

5:54pm Feb 17th 14

What was troubling about the game was how much of a crutch Henderson is for our midfield. The first 60 minutes for Liverpool was like what Arsenal was at Anfield without Flamini. (of course, nowhere near as bad though)

As soon as trouble was on the horizon Hendo was straight on even with his injury.

Ow Nonu Bro

1,376 posts

6:50pm Feb 17th 14

Expecting Gnabry to play against Bayern on Thursday morning.

I thought he would've played today but I think Wenger is holding him back as his surprise card on Thursday