Tips/help for improving as a t...

Tips/help for improving as a team

Tips/help for improving as a team

Thread started by Manofchalk on Friday, 12:41am July 4th with 14 replies. Views: 1,937

Manofchalk

4 posts

12:41am Jul 4th 14

Hey there, first post here on Cybergamer after discovering its existence only today. Good to see the Australian scene is more established than I initially thought.

I'v started a team called Fractis, basically were a bunch of 2-3k MMR players that all wanted to try and form a team so we can improve our game and Dota experience. None of us have previous (eSports) team experience and each member has roughly 1000 games on them.

Basically I come asking for any advice or strategies I, as Captain, could implement to help us improve as a team. We have a regular schedule to practice and our roles are set, I'm thinking more group dynamics advice or particular training strategies or tasks.

astora

11 posts

1:25am Jul 4th 14

ban lycan

nada_dipdatdisdat

139 posts

8:43am Jul 4th 14

Friendship is the best thing to have in a team. Being a captain of multiple teams I have noticed that when we weren't scrimming, we were messing around in pubs and I noticed that when we would scrim we were playing better then normal. The mood was less awkward and we were pretty chilled. We took a loss as just another loss, it didn't bother us because we trusted each other to work harder and together to improve and be better. So basically Friendship is the greatest advice. I could go on and on but its bloody 8AM feel free to message me if you want more.

tastay

71 posts

2:48pm Jul 4th 14

Friendship is the best thing to have in a team. Being a captain of multiple teams I have noticed that when we weren't scrimming, we were messing around in pubs and I noticed that when we would scrim we were playing better then normal. The mood was less awkward and we were pretty chilled. We took a loss as just another loss, it didn't bother us because we trusted each other to work harder and together to improve and be better. So basically Friendship is the greatest advice. I could go on and on but its bloody 8AM feel free to message me if you want more.

Quote from LongLiveNaDa on the 4th of July 2014

Don't listen to this guy if you want to improve

nada_dipdatdisdat

139 posts

2:54pm Jul 4th 14

Quote from tastay on the 4th of July 2014
His right you know.

TheBONZO._.Show

151 posts

4:06pm Jul 4th 14

that was probably the gayest thing ive heard in my life

five1

37 posts

11:04am Jul 6th 14

just because you meet a hoe
and she wears a jersey that say "champion"
and eat a bowl of wheaties
does not make her a winner

ElusioNJESUS

105 posts

8:25pm Jul 6th 14 and edited 8:39pm Jul 6th 14

Do i love a bitch? Sike
Suck me off or hitchhike

ziedog

6 posts

9:07am Jul 16th 14

Step 1 is understanding the basics of team strategy.

Pubs don't have an overarching plan, a proper 5 man team should. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the basic pillars of dota 2 team strategy is very important, such as deathballing.

owLyjd

9 posts

4:42pm Jul 27th 14

Don't try TMM. In it's current state it's not really a great way to practice against equally skilled teams. Queue -CM or even -AP with your 5, and add people whom you've had a decent match against and try to establish some scrim contacts.

LooMz2g1b

127 posts

9:05am Aug 12th 14

Tastay you seem to be the biggest downsyndrome fuck i have ever seen post on forums almost as bad as CSGO players and thats next level.. Nothing positive always something negative . Shit noob. :)

Thank You. Now bye

IveGotNoTime

11 posts

4:30pm Aug 12th 14

^ LOL

WARDIGI

28 posts

9:49pm Aug 12th 14

I can confirm.

dabeIiuteef

1 posts

11:32pm Aug 12th 14

Quote from LooMz2g1b on the 12th of August 2014

Tastay you seem to be the biggest downsyndrome fuck i have ever seen post on forums almost as bad as CSGO players and thats next level.. Nothing positive always something negative . Shit noob. :)

Thank You. Now bye

People like you disgusting me the most. Hypocrite mother fuckers like you. You want the Internet to be some pussy place where you can drink tea with your beta friends while escaping the harsh truths of reality and then you cheated on CSGO and got banned? Nice bro you are a fucking cancer

This longlivenada kid always gives bad advice and stopped OP from making a grave mistake in his hopes of becoming a pro dota2 player

now stfu and go back aimboting you fucking pathetic pleb

Manofchalk

4 posts

12:32am Aug 13th 14

Such a pleasant community with non existent moderation.