h8crew ESEA banned

h8crew ESEA banned - Page: 3

Thread started by Tr!pz on Thursday, 7:15pm February 12th with 71 replies. Views: 8,971

jdz89

1,076 posts

8:14pm Feb 12th 15

Lol rekt by your own team. It amazes me to see that people are stupid enough to fuck with the ESEA anti-cheat

xm-

215 posts

8:15pm Feb 12th 15

rekt.com/cyalaterpig

frosty^

338 posts

Nice try buddy. not my steam id.

Quote from h8crew on the 12th of February 2015

His team confirmed it was his ESEA account.

Quote from defcoN on the 12th of February 2015

ROLF

Bosshog

98 posts

Lol rekt by your own team. It amazes me to see that people are stupid enough to fuck with the ESEA anti-cheat

Quote from jdz89 on the 12th of February 2015

its good, weeds out the cheaters getting past vac and eac

baileyk1d

807 posts

8:17pm Feb 12th 15

[email protected]u

twinky.

985 posts

8:21pm Feb 12th 15

Woah fuarkk when did 9 digit steam accounts start?!

Both his steam and esea account are brand new 9 digit accounts, could he be a re-aliased cheater?

zenk0k0

1,365 posts

8:22pm Feb 12th 15

esea isn't as good as everyone makes it out to be lol..

Xeavior

15 posts

8:28pm Feb 12th 15

lol vsed this guy last night in a scrim and called cheats pre aiming and shooting through walls/smoke

love it when im right, cya pig

discap

282 posts

Quote from ZEN- on the 12th of February 2015

You would know

Bosshog

98 posts

Better than what has been around. In-before people start saying your not banned

zenk0k0

1,365 posts

8:34pm Feb 12th 15

I still personally think EAC > ESEA just because no coders code cheats for eac because there isn't enough money in learning to bypass it ( Because we are like the only league that use it)

f0oster

274 posts

8:36pm Feb 12th 15

I still personally think EAC > ESEA just because no coders code cheats for eac because there isn't enough money in learning to bypass it ( Because we are like the only league that use it)

Okay, well, you're wrong.

A certain private cheat has gone undetected for months at a time on EAC but on new release lasted less than a week on ESEA before the first banwave.

ESEA is a much better anti-cheat client.

zenk0k0

1,365 posts

8:40pm Feb 12th 15

What organner? I'm talking about private builds where shit doesn't get detected there is more coders coding cheats for esea then eac.

I know plenty of them that have gone undetected for a while lol.

:]

Juices

14 posts

8:53pm Feb 12th 15

Hey guys, Juice the in game leader from Goon Squad here with a response to what has happened.

Shortly after arriving home the team and I received word that one of our core players "h8crew" was ESEA banned for cheating. After learning this information we conducted a small investigation that revealed that "h8crew" was properly banned from ESEA with the reasoning of having a cheat executable on his hard drive. Because of this and that fact that we cannot trust "h8crew", we have decided to remove him from the roster and we will now be aiming to pick up a new 5th player before our first official match. The team and it's members do not support or condone any cheating in any form and we will try hard to not let this happen again.

The team would like to wish "h8crew" well on his future and hope he is able to succeed.

Thanks

Kalli

37 posts

8:56pm Feb 12th 15

The team would like to wish "h8crew" well on his future and hope he is able to succeed.

Quote from Juices on the 12th of February 2015

I just don't know