CGo: Deceptive vs Team Cannibal

CGo: Deceptive vs Team Cannibal

CGo: Deceptive vs Team Cannibal - Page: 2

Thread started by spidey on Saturday, 1:24pm February 14th with 34 replies. Views: 3,025

JizkyGod

530 posts

2:43pm Feb 14th 15

Would you like some knee pads and a condom for that D riding you are doing? Pretty much saying everyone else in there team is shit and trav is the only player in their team who is good aha..
Just stop being so salty for being a sub gg

Quote from Gizmoo_x on the 14th of February 2015
When gizmoo plays you guys win
nah jk gizmoo bad

simon

354 posts

2:44pm Feb 14th 15

Clearly you were getting smashed? then trav started lagging haha?

If he wasnt lagging would of been a whole different game

Quote from Sahme on the 14th of February 2015

Yeah we were getting smashed they got 7 rounds on us then we fixed our shit and put 8 rounds on them. Wasn't just because he was lagging. You're just mad because your the sub of all subs. But anyway gg to everyone. Pretty happy with how i play considering i haven't touch a ps in a week ahah.

yOU DIDNT fix your shit lol trav just started lagging so that was the end of team cannibal lol

Quote from Sahme on the 14th of February 2015
holy shit this guy doesnt quit lol

Gizmoo_x

539 posts

2:49pm Feb 14th 15

Would you like some knee pads and a condom for that D riding you are doing? Pretty much saying everyone else in there team is shit and trav is the only player in their team who is good aha..
Just stop being so salty for being a sub gg

Quote from JizkyGod on the 14th of February 2015
When gizmoo plays you guys win
nah jk gizmoo bad

Ily bby :* xoxox

Blompyy

164 posts

3:09pm Feb 14th 15

cgo banter

Mxracles

2,504 posts

3:38pm Feb 14th 15

When i was watching stream trav was on the carry... if he then started lagging that would have been pretty bad for them..... not to say playing 4v5 u shouldn't loose like what 6 rounds in a row... Dreamz the post boosing is real.
please continue banter

Frenchie

4,942 posts

4:27pm Feb 14th 15

One player lagging doesn't result in the team losing 8 rounds straight..

Yeah it has an effect but not 8 rounds..clearly deceptive just dug deep..

Common sense 101

Get some please.

Ethnn26

495 posts

4:31pm Feb 14th 15

Common sense 101

Get some please.

Quote from Frenchie on the 14th of February 2015
Easier said then done for some people

Travalord

5,372 posts

5:12pm Feb 14th 15

@Sahme is not actually talking shit I had periods of that second part of that first half where people were teleporting across my screen and I lagged into a nade. I wouldn't go as far to say that's the exact reason why we lost 8 rounds in a row but it did make getting some kills/rounds next to impossible.

GG nonetheless would have like to play on retreat as well and the result might have been a lot closer.

Jazalinko

2,074 posts

5:14pm Feb 14th 15

@Sahme is not actually talking shit I had periods of that second part of that first half where people were teleporting across my screen and I lagged into a nade. I wouldn't go as far to say that's the exact reason why we lost 8 rounds in a row but it did make getting some kills/rounds next to impossible.

GG nonetheless would have like to play on retreat as well and the result might have been a lot closer.

Quote from Travalord on the 14th of February 2015
Please stfu

Travalord

5,372 posts

5:18pm Feb 14th 15

#Youcantsilencethetruth

Jazalinko

2,074 posts

5:22pm Feb 14th 15

1 player lagging is the reason for losing 8 rounds. Where is the common sense

Travalord

5,372 posts

5:27pm Feb 14th 15

Quote from Travalord on the 14th of February 2015
Thanks for reading.

Telliscope

1,500 posts

5:39pm Feb 14th 15

Nice job Deceptive, well played.

Mxracles

2,504 posts

5:42pm Feb 14th 15

One player lagging doesn't result in the team losing 8 rounds straight..

Yeah it has an effect but not 8 rounds..clearly deceptive just dug deep..

Common sense 101

Get some please.

Quote from Frenchie on the 14th of February 2015

When i was watching stream trav was on the carry... if he then started lagging that would have been pretty bad for them..... not to say playing 4v5 u shouldn't loose like what 6 rounds in a row... Dreamz the post boosing is real.
please continue banter ;)

Quote from Mxracles on the 14th of February 2015
hmmm kk then

BlakkJakk

3,999 posts

5:59pm Feb 14th 15

Needs more Spideey, nice negs casper.