stuck on what to buy

stuck on what to buy

stuck on what to buy

Thread started by TEHSPD on Sunday, 11:07pm February 22nd with 10 replies. Views: 1,444

TEHSPD

1,851 posts

11:07pm Feb 22nd 15 and edited 11:20pm Feb 22nd 15

i have looked at other threads for a rough idea of what mouse to buy and need a new keyboard aswell, however will be buying a rapoo v500 keyboard most likely...

now to the mouse... im in a toss up between 3

cm storm mizar
zowie (of some sort mainly heard bad rep though, dunno where to get one in perth either. )
and possibility of steelseries rival ( but again mainly bad rep ).

I have a few days before i buy either mouse or keyboard anyway so was hoping for a little more insight/personal use/reviews from people within the community. :)

Cheers in advance

EDIT*** i mainly play FPS games and my settings are 400dpi and 1.5ingame, i also like a half palm/claw grip but dont like my pinkie etc dragging around on mousepad.... if that gives any help

Dealzz

8,756 posts

11:31pm Feb 22nd 15

you heard mainly bad rep for the 2 better mice out? more input lag on the zowie though and some people dont like the buttons and you might get a dodgy scroll wheel on arrival.
but my fk1 has been great since i bought it so

TEHSPD

1,851 posts

1:10am Feb 23rd 15

yeah well obviously people are gonna have the debate etc that optical is better then laser but mhmmm

i have no idea where to buy a zowie in perth either... non of the comp shops remotely near me sell them

KhaOt!c

43 posts

10:48am Feb 23rd 15

i use my fk1 with palm/finger tip grip and my pinkie does drag on the mat i've really only used small mice and a few i didnt like because of the lod so i can't recommend much, another mice you could look at is the mionix naos 7000 which i havent used but most reviews are good the only bad thing i've found is the grip wears after a while

Relacts

157 posts

10:53am Feb 23rd 15

I suggest razor deathadder, used by many and has been proven to be one of the best mouses out there.

SuperNova

2,219 posts

12:24pm Feb 23rd 15

I suggest razor deathadder, used by many and has been proven to be one of the best mouses out there.

Quote from Relacts on the 23rd of February 2015

This

Is funny
I've got a steel series Sensai. Had it for 2 years and never had a problem. Ibased on reviews I'd recommend a steel series or a zowie. Razer is more of a brand than a product based on many past experiences.

Relacts

157 posts

12:55pm Feb 23rd 15

Quote from ~SuperNova on the 23rd of February 2015

This

Is funny
I've got a steel series Sensai. Had it for 2 years and never had a problem. Ibased on reviews I'd recommend a steel series or a zowie. Razer is more of a brand than a product based on many past experiences.

Quote from Relacts on the 23rd of February 2015
I can see where you are coming from with razor as being just the brand name, though it is actually a cheap mouse that suits any gamer and has the mouse button functions, also has a comfortable fit. I have noticed any negatives of the mouse.

Darkey

2,984 posts

1:06pm Feb 23rd 15

The major negative would be synapse gota be the most aids program ever, that and the side buttons become sticky after awhile

honey sugar bby

1,149 posts

1:50pm Feb 23rd 15

The major negative would be synapse gota be the most aids program ever, that and the side buttons become sticky after awhile

Quote from Darkey on the 23rd of February 2015
wash your hands bro

Darkey

2,984 posts

2:53pm Feb 23rd 15

Quote from honey sugar bby on the 23rd of February 2015
wash your hands bro

Quote from Darkey on the 23rd of February 2015

Mate I got tissues all good haha. but seriously I use one of the keys as my weapon switch key and occasionally the key just doesn't come back up and just sits in a loop of me guns switching......

TEHSPD

1,851 posts

5:45pm Feb 23rd 15

bought the rapoo v500 keyboard today so now just need to find a mouse im happy with...

i prefer something non slip on the sides so thumb/fingers dont slide everywhere or atleast have a place to put my fingers cause they tend to follow the mouse dragging and its annoying hahaha

still toss up between the mizar/zowie fk1 and the mizar, dont like razer products, every time i have had one they tend to break easily..