Bad Sports in Cs:Go gets rewar...

Bad Sports in Cs:Go gets rewarded ?

Bad Sports in Cs:Go gets rewarded ? - Page: 2

Thread started by KlOwNie on Tuesday, 6:12pm July 28th with 92 replies. Views: 14,177

defcoN

3,752 posts

7:31pm Jul 28th 15

@clug jks wasn't vac banned?

Gratisfaction

187 posts

7:33pm Jul 28th 15

@clug jks wasn't vac banned?

Quote from defcoN on the 28th of July 2015
got CG banned or something aye?

Meinser

238 posts

7:36pm Jul 28th 15

Well, the way I look at it. People are coming back to CSGO from previous cheating violations which in most cases they get a 1 year CG ban. But that's the end, whether you're a top notch player or still learning the game should their be a limit on the capacity in which requires them to continue playing?

Think of it in of it as a jail aspect, when you're released, you're a former criminal, this limits the options where you can work, or even get work right? You can't just go up to a multi millionaire firm and be like yo, I have these qualifications annnnd also a former criminal, so I can clearly work here yeah? You're most likely not going to get that job, so why can formerly banned players convicted of cheating to just go straight back to their former 'CGP' league?

CGP = Professional, if you're caught cheating sorry but you're not a professional. Cya KQLY.

If you want to introduce stricter counter measures against former cheaters, why allow them right back into CGP, should they be forced to go back to this "rat race" as a result. Some of you may think, well that's a stupid idea, but think about it. If you're CONVICTED of cheating by ESEA, EAC or Valve you should be allowed to have that one chance redemption, but you shouldn't be allowed to go back the high leagues such as CGP even if you were a former CGP player. Playing in CGP is a reward, not a punishment.

This "probation" period I spoke of it's incomplete as it's just a raw suggestion, but community service should also account into consideration, but a substantial amount of service would be required to play in higher leagues.

TLDR;
- Cheaters should not be allowed to play in CGP events without serving a "probation" period after their 365 day ban. This probation period consists of performing in in CGA for (2)? seasons. This can also be reduced to (1) season for a certain amount of community service to Cybergamer Esport community.

Sorry if this is confusing as f* I didn't even draft this before posting.

bnzai

196 posts

7:37pm Jul 28th 15

You people have no idea just how many div1 players have cheated in scrims.
I'm sure they're all legit now, but if you went around banning everyone who's ever cheated you'd kill competitive cs in aus.

nfank

459 posts

7:38pm Jul 28th 15

You are da real MVP dude don't anyone ever tell you different.

Quote from Sponny on the 28th of July 2015
Yo kid.. Get a life

Deski

2,376 posts

7:39pm Jul 28th 15

If some one breaks a rule or cheats at something irl do they get banned forever? Generally not.
I think people who cheat are pretty scum but if you perma ban everyone who has ever cheated you just end up with millions of multi accounts, and with no reason to not cheat again they will probably just keep cheating and cycle accounts.
If you get caught ban evading or cheating a second tie though you've proven it wasn't just a mistake and should be perma banned.

Lizard PP

585 posts

7:41pm Jul 28th 15

Perm them all

Rickeh

191 posts

7:42pm Jul 28th 15

Firstly I have nothing against jks.

Its just my opinion that anyone who has a VAC (yes even in fucking rust) should not ever return to the community how hard is that to believe? Lucky I am not Gaben and my opinion does not matter.

Doesn't mean its the right thing to do but I have had at least 3 experiences now where the cheater has come back and said to be "clean" and served his time to only be vacced a week later the last person being meNace like what 3 weeks ago?

Its just annoying that's all.

forge

1,794 posts

7:44pm Jul 28th 15

@Defcon JKS was VAC banned afaik.

The following player has been found cheating in non-CyberGamer / CyberGamer matches and, as a result, is being permanently banned from all CyberGamer leagues, events and competitions.

"JKS"
www.cybergamer.com.au/profile/1724/
STEAM_0:0:14731333

http://steamcommunity.com/id/190051/

This information is taken from the CG event ban forum post.

As Rickeh said I personally have nothing against JKS (never spoken a word to the guy) just trying to clear up the confusion. As has been said previously it hardly matters as it was a different game but yea

defcoN

3,752 posts

7:47pm Jul 28th 15

@forge interesting

Rickeh

191 posts

7:47pm Jul 28th 15

You people have no idea just how many div1 players have cheated in scrims.
I'm sure they're all legit now, but if you went around banning everyone who's ever cheated you'd kill competitive cs in aus.

Quote from bnzai on the 28th of July 2015

This also wins. In the world though not only aus...

snyper

2,008 posts

7:49pm Jul 28th 15

de ja vu? Didnt this all get discussed in the Hyper ESL ban thread? where did that go

CryptiK.

3,167 posts

7:54pm Jul 28th 15

de ja vu? Didnt this all get discussed in the Hyper ESL ban thread? where did that go

Quote from snyper on the 28th of July 2015
What happened in that thread? People keep talking about it but it got deleted :/

forge

1,794 posts

7:55pm Jul 28th 15

Where do all the good threads go

KlOwNie

571 posts

8:00pm Jul 28th 15

What about Tucks ? he has his vac banned account still linked to his cg account along with his new one ?