Battlefront - Page: 7

Thread started by CryptiK. on Saturday, 2:00am April 18th with 99 replies. Views: 12,890

rEXY.

1,365 posts

9:49am Oct 14th 15

im late the party, fuck this is a good game, probably seen me round "rEXYLAD" feels so much like BC2... will be buying the game for sure. TBH i can wreck about 10 kids before i die with luke but vader maybe 3-5 then you're shot down. Such a fun game.

Best thing about this game, is the input lag, jumping / shooting / headshot. it's precise and i love it. i have 0 lag, 0 input lag,

HektiiK

748 posts

2:07pm Oct 14th 15

I've been getting told is pretty much like cod, in the sense of spawning and dying straight away. I've also been told that the maps are nowhere as good as battlefront 2 and that there's no space battles, which is a massive part of star wars that's been left out of the game.

naes.

5,812 posts

2:10pm Oct 14th 15

The games like league of legends, casual as fuck but if people like it who cares.

HektiiK

748 posts

2:13pm Oct 14th 15

The games like league of legends, casual as fuck but if people like it who cares.

Quote from Seannnnn on the 14th of October 2015
Its just the people that were looking forward to a remake of battlefront 2 have just had a massive let down, but for the people that like battlefield will play this none stop. Im just saying that they could have done more work on the game, but oh well.

rEXY.

1,365 posts

2:28pm Oct 14th 15

The game will most likely be competitive at a later stage, it's 1000 times better then that cancerous unbalanced shitty dirty bomb, dont have a million things in your face when you're being shot at. I don't know what people expect from a beta... I didn't once lag out / freeze / nothing and my pc is 5-6yrs old

Mischa^

1,162 posts

5:57pm Oct 14th 15

Space Battles. Much better done like this ;)

Dr.octopussy

1,481 posts

6:56am Oct 15th 15

Its just the people that were looking forward to a remake of battlefront 2 have just had a massive let down, but for the people that like battlefield will play this none stop. Im just saying that they could have done more work on the game, but oh well.

Quote from Lukey' on the 14th of October 2015

people should be familiar enough with dice by now to know not to expect them to do a faithful game of any series, unless its already very casualized and shit, because that's all dice are capable of making now, is casualized shit.

but for the people that like battlefield will play this none stop.

Quote from Lukey' on the 14th of October 2015

having objective based modes with above average map sizes and vehicles powerups = battlefield, herp derp?

Necriss

1,340 posts

-dtka

1,427 posts

7:22pm Oct 17th 15

Forever Pub™

naes.

5,812 posts

9:05pm Oct 17th 15

It's not a competitive game so no real biggie, should still be heaps of fun tho.