Where can I find a QCK mass/he...

Where can I find a QCK mass/heavy in Brisbane

Where can I find a QCK mass/heavy in Brisbane

Thread started by Repro on Friday, 5:13pm November 20th with 9 replies. Views: 815

Repro

69 posts

5:13pm Nov 20th 15

Hey guys, looking to upgrade my old razer mouse mat. Mainly looking for a Steel Series QCK mass/heavy, but if u have suggestions, please tell :D.

Anyways, where can I find it. Been looking at Umart and MSY but they all have the custom skinned pads instead of the default black. Know where I can find one and pick it up in-store near south Brisbane?

Thanks

Pattoh

866 posts

5:28pm Nov 20th 15

Might be worth giving a hard mat a try like the Logitech G440 or a Aluminium pad, easy to clean, I find I am more accurate on a hard mat and have more freedom as well, each to their own though.

This one is quite good, has a bungee with it, the surface is probably my favourite but the feet on the corners of it can get annoying as they have a tendency to fall off, but that can be fixed by a mod, but its still extra work that some people might not do.

https://www.umart.com.au/umart1/pro/Products-details.phtml?id=10&id2=502&bid=5&sid=201419

Repro

69 posts

7:56pm Nov 20th 15

Might be worth giving a hard mat a try like the Logitech G440 or a Aluminium pad, easy to clean, I find I am more accurate on a hard mat and have more freedom as well, each to their own though.

This one is quite good, has a bungee with it, the surface is probably my favourite but the feet on the corners of it can get annoying as they have a tendency to fall off, but that can be fixed by a mod, but its still extra work that some people might not do.

https://www.umart.com.au/umart1/pro/Products-details.phtml?id=10&id2=502&bid=5&sid=201419

Quote from Pattoh on the 20th of November 2015

Looks cool, i needed a mouse bungee aswell, but can it be folded/curled up? I would want to be able to bring it to lan events

Pattoh

866 posts

8:43pm Nov 20th 15

No it doesn't fold, its basically a 5mm thick sheet of aluminium with the top powder coated with the artwork, tracks great with all the mice I have and will fit in a backpack. I don't think any hard mats can be folded.

Avengers

5,259 posts

9:08pm Nov 20th 15

You can fold but it will crease the surface side. If you can fit a book in your bag it will fit the mouse pad

Repro

69 posts

9:22pm Nov 20th 15

@pattoh ok, thanks :D
@Avengers Ok thanks

l_w_88

6,678 posts

8:35pm Nov 21st 15

Anything with hard edges like that will eventually annoy you, and you'll wish you got a steelseries 9hd instead.

Repro

69 posts

9:36pm Nov 22nd 15

@ I_w_88
Will it be bad even ifmy whole arm is on it?

Pattoh

866 posts

10:13pm Nov 22nd 15

There is a chance that could be the case, if you have had problems like that before with other mouse pads then I wouldn't buy it, personally I have never had that problem but my grip (finger/claw grip) will probably be different to yours, I think people with a claw grip are mostly at risk of it. The edges aren't deadly sharp but it is aluminium.