Another new Steelseries mouse?...

Another new Steelseries mouse? Rival 200?

Another new Steelseries mouse? Rival 200? - Page: 2

Thread started by f1nesse on Tuesday, 10:06am January 5th with 17 replies. Views: 2,271

0 posts

11:24pm Jan 6th 16

God, if they just released exactly what @f1nesse said, they would've made a killing. The G303 with the 3366 sensor and beautiful clicks is only hindered by it's odd shape, this ugly 700 thing has the sensor and the nice clicks but is nearly double the weight of the G303, WHY? Anyone want to start a mouse company with me?

Quote from Kayoss. on the 6th of January 2016

yeah and hopefully they learn how to fucking mount a sensor to the board this time so it doesn't jitter everywhere.

(some of the batches had mounting problems meaning the mouse would shake)

f1nesse

779 posts

11:04am Jan 7th 16

God, if they just released exactly what @f1nesse said, they would've made a killing. The G303 with the 3366 sensor and beautiful clicks is only hindered by it's odd shape, this ugly 700 thing has the sensor and the nice clicks but is nearly double the weight of the G303, WHY? Anyone want to start a mouse company with me?

Quote from muso on the 6th of January 2016

yeah and hopefully they learn how to fucking mount a sensor to the board this time so it doesn't jitter everywhere.

(some of the batches had mounting problems meaning the mouse would shake)

Quote from Kayoss. on the 6th of January 2016

Yeah mine wobbles but it doesn't hinder my aim. Tested thoroughly in mspaint and can't see any abnormalities. I hear some people's wobble really bad -- enough to cause jagged lines in mspaint flicks.

Kayoss.

234 posts

6:42pm Jan 7th 16

I just read about this. Found this video showing the rattle and how to fix it:

Mine doesn't rattle anything close to it, I can hear a little rattle if I shake it hard, no sensor issues what so ever. I do think that they should fix it, even though my rattle is small, I'd prefer if it didn't have it, which it shouldn't.