Clutch Gaming NZ is no more! I...

Clutch Gaming NZ is no more! Introducing Clutch Studios!

Clutch Gaming NZ is no more! Introducing Clutch Studios!

Thread started by SheepOCE on Sunday, 12:56pm March 20th with 2 replies. Views: 614

SheepOCE

3 posts

12:56pm Mar 20th 16

Hey there everyone,

Sheep here from Clutch Studio, and I'm excited to announce the next move for the casting organisation that is now the Clutch Studio.

It is with excitement also that we announce the creation of the Clutch Creative Studios! Where all our Clutch artists can collaborate and create amazing art for the broadcast team and anyone who makes requests.

We look forward to moving onto this new chapter with all of our fans, and we are massively thankful for everyone that has been a part of this journey so far!

PS. Applications are still open for casters, producers, and artists.

http://i.imgur.com/U2kvbUn.jpg

KTO.HaWkz

65 posts

1:33pm Mar 20th 16

Great work everyone! Look forward to see what comes from Clutch Studio in the future!

3:54pm Mar 20th 16

Great to see all the hard work you've put in to dota 2 for CyberGamer it's starting to pay off, I would like to take this time and thank you for all the hard work and effort you and your team have done so far and continue to do. Hopefully this next season will bring another great showing as this open ladder had done, i was very pleased to see the amount of team's and organizations that had turned up let's keep it going and get an even bigger turn out next season. thank you to Clutch Studio and CyberGamer once again!