Steelseries QcK+ or dex?

Steelseries QcK+ or dex?

Steelseries QcK+ or dex?

Thread started by HydroxZ <3 on Monday, 7:50pm March 28th with 9 replies. Views: 6,517

HydroxZ <3

251 posts

7:50pm Mar 28th 16

Just really curious on what to get, the dex has a textured cloth surface, whereas the QcK+ just has a cloth surface. I use the Steelseries Rival 700, I want to know which is better in terms of games such as CSGO, I know that the dex is a "hybrid" of speed (like a hard mousepad) and control (such as the QcK) I currently use the Steelseries 9HD and I find it to hard to use in terms of speed with the Rival 700, I am curious as to peoples experiences who has or had the dex with games like CSGO or even peoples opinions who might know how a textured cloth surface may pan out for a aim precision game like CSGO.

Cheers lads.

<FiSH><

2,484 posts

7:56pm Mar 28th 16

tbh I don't see a mousepad playing much difference in a way somebody performs. Just stick to the popular brands.

HydroxZ <3

251 posts

9:24pm Mar 28th 16

tbh I don't see a mousepad playing much difference in a way somebody performs. Just stick to the popular brands.

Quote from &lt;FiSH&gt;&lt; on the 28th of March 2016
That's what I tend to always do, just not sure which to go QcK or dex, I see a fair amount using both but want to hear peoples opinions (because whenever I hear people praise either of them they are either sponsored or very simple like "yeah <insert name here> it's good, gets the job done" which doesn't help me, I want to hear like, is it easy to stop, etc etc)

dangeR-

1,700 posts

9:38pm Mar 28th 16

qck+

Mischa^

1,162 posts

12:00am Mar 29th 16

Defs qck+ for versatility and compatibility with most top end gaming mice. Dont be tempted to go for a heavy. standard Qck+ is fine. might wear out after a year of heavy use though.

JAYZEE

25 posts

12:05am Mar 29th 16

The dex is one of the best mouse pads I've used once i got used to it. The only reason why i switched back to the qck+ is because it is very small. Unless you have a small mouse and a high sensitivity, there is very little room to move around.

Sabes

4,436 posts

9:26am Mar 29th 16

The qck is still one of the best you can get for fps gaming.

HydroxZ <3

251 posts

2:03pm Mar 29th 16

The dex is one of the best mouse pads I've used once i got used to it. The only reason why i switched back to the qck+ is because it is very small. Unless you have a small mouse and a high sensitivity, there is very little room to move around.

Quote from JAYZEE on the 29th of March 2016
Size isn't a issue (the dex is the same dimensions as the 9HD I have now) and I normally fiddle with my sensitivity until I find my sweet spot.

I can see why you's would be saying go for the qck+, but I am also keeping in mind that I play games like LoL, D3, WoW etc etc where I will need speed with my mousepad. (the dex is supposed to be a mix of speed like a hard mousepad i.e plastic and the control of a cloth mousepad) So I will probably get the dex and if things don't work out so good with the dex, you's can all say "I told you so"

Cheers for the help and opinions

dehkS_

1,101 posts

2:08pm Mar 29th 16

i'd go the dex

l_w_88

6,678 posts

12:24am Mar 31st 16

I got the extra wide qck and it's great. Go qck+