CyberGamer Event Ban: Team Imm...

CyberGamer Event Ban: Team Immunity

CyberGamer Event Ban: Team Immunity - Page: 10

Thread started by CS:GO Admin on Thursday, 7:58pm March 31st with 153 replies. Views: 56,240

bish

194 posts

3:13pm Apr 1st 16

you need to believe you can beat anyone if youre playing with a goal of international success

good on them for having that much faith in themselves hope it pays off

rEXY.

1,367 posts

4:43pm Apr 1st 16

Most importantly, why haven't we seen any CGA cunts being banned yet?

Could it be possible we have a cheat free season in CGA?

HAHA fuck no

kennedy 

4,184 posts

5:15pm Apr 1st 16

Ban the best team in Aus for a whole season because they chose an international event with more prize pool over a local................... might I add its a once yearly event. I think its something CG should just cop on the chin imo and not be so strict about. Thats basically saying to teams "Dont go promote Australian CS, don't go for something bigger and better that if it pays off you'll be rewarded tenfold, otherwise you're banned."

Then again I'm banned so ignore my post.

Tonder

113 posts

5:19pm Apr 1st 16

So now that all the information has been given what is stopping the admin team from reviewing the decision? Even valve rerolled a patch because it had a negative impact on their scene. This situation obviously has a negative impact on the aus scene and it wasn't entirely the admins fualt, just a serious lack of communication. If the decision was reversed nobody would think bad of the admins. I would assume most people would congratulate admins for their continued support of top aus teams and their overseas pursuit. (As they have supported every team in going overseas in the past)

The good thing about rules is that the admin panels can pick and choose when to enact them depending on situation and circumstance Aslong as they keep consistantcy for similar situations in the future there is no problems with this way of dealing with situations regarding the csgo ruleset.

defcoN

3,752 posts

5:19pm Apr 1st 16

Yea just like how if immunity qualified for dreamhack last season they wouldn't have turned up, should just cop it on the chin repeatedly @kennedy

ofnu

88 posts

5:23pm Apr 1st 16

Timing is terrible, hard choices made by both parties, the WCA admins only approached us/immunity a few days ago. Immunity made the right decision considering their time spent together & clearly having enough funding. GL to them.

numky

562 posts

6:15pm Apr 1st 16

Ban the best team in Aus for a whole season because they chose an international event with more prize pool over a local. didnt communicate with admins about their timetable and it conflicted with the rest of CGPL and would've caused issues with 7 other teams.

Quote from kennedy  on the 1st of April 2016
i'm unsure if you are looking at the situation the same way so i helped you out. everyone understands that immunity's priority isn't AU but international, it doesn't mean they can cause issues and create a time sensitive situation with finding another team to fill in their spot - which have to now get accommodation and flights asap.

i wish immunity the best of luck at WCA - hopefully they can continue gaining experience and get more chances to play in NA or EU.

mizu.

3,096 posts

6:18pm Apr 1st 16

U guys messed up n did the Aprils fool too early when's infrequent unbanned

kyoto

733 posts

9:36pm Apr 1st 16

Cybergamer Event Unban: InfrequeNt

kennedy 

4,184 posts

11:18pm Apr 1st 16

Ban the best team in Aus for a whole season because they chose an international event with more prize pool over a local. didnt communicate with admins about their timetable and it conflicted with the rest of CGPL and would've caused issues with 7 other teams.

Quote from numky on the 1st of April 2016
i'm unsure if you are looking at the situation the same way so i helped you out. everyone understands that immunity's priority isn't AU but international, it doesn't mean they can cause issues and create a time sensitive situation with finding another team to fill in their spot - which have to now get accommodation and flights asap.

i wish immunity the best of luck at WCA - hopefully they can continue gaining experience and get more chances to play in NA or EU.

Quote from kennedy  on the 1st of April 2016

thanks for clarification admin numky

SkitzMACHINE

402 posts

11:50pm Apr 1st 16

I can just see a qualifier stream laughing at our scene for banning the best team in AU for coming to their qualifier. I understand why the admins did, but just seems meh

pheN

137 posts

12:41am Apr 2nd 16

www.gotgames.com.au/coming2016/

53 Days & Counting!~~~

aLVINd

1 posts

2:51am Apr 2nd 16

RIP AUS SCENE.

black-

471 posts

3:59am Apr 2nd 16

RIP AUS SCENE.

Quote from LotusEsports on the 2nd of April 2016

L

Hooks

849 posts

6:15am Apr 2nd 16

The people who don't understand why, are you actually serious? Look at it at another perspective and stop being biased. CG are doing this for the integrity of the league.

Seriously the team knew the consequences before they made the decision. So why don't you respect Immunity's decision and stop bantering.