Please recommend me some mecha...

Please recommend me some mechanical keyboards

Please recommend me some mechanical keyboards

Thread started by dR. on Wednesday, 9:31am May 4th with 7 replies. Views: 1,029

dR.

89 posts

9:31am May 4th 16

Hi guys,

Im looking for your wisdom and hopefully u can recommend me some good mechanical keyboards. I recently had one from thermal-take and it was so bad, it lasted like 10 months, now whenever I press a key the keyboard doesn't type it.

burkus

149 posts

10:16am May 4th 16

I won a corsair strafe silent at respawn a couple of weekends ago and is pretty sweet ($190 retail i think). I was using a 6gv2 which is a great bear bone mechanical for a nice price.

@Mwave.ChrisD on another note, when are the new zowie mice coming in plz

Mwave.ChrisD

1,046 posts

10:36am May 4th 16

Nice pick up man :D

Well the Steelseries 6g comes in both black and red switches

www.mwave.com.au/product/steelseries-6gv2-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-aa24935

www.mwave.com.au/product/steelseries-apex-m500-mechanical-blue-illuminated-gaming-keyboard-cherry-red-ab81209

@burkus, it's will be ready, very very soon. I'm under an agreement, so I cannot say too much. But it's will be ready for pre-order shortly.

xempt

41 posts

11:09am May 4th 16

I am currently using a CM storm quickfire TK and love it, Solid and a nice sized keyboard so its not to big if you travel to lan etc

dR.

89 posts

5:08pm May 4th 16

I am currently using a CM storm quickfire TK and love it, Solid and a nice sized keyboard so its not to big if you travel to lan etc

Quote from MKY on the 4th of May 2016

I was actually thinking in buying this. What switches do you have it with?

l_w_88

6,678 posts

7:27pm May 5th 16

Ignore the razzledazzle and get something that has a decent switch and a metal backplate.

What kind of switch do you want?

xempt

41 posts

12:43am May 7th 16

Quote from dR. on the 4th of May 2016

I was actually thinking in buying this. What switches do you have it with?

Quote from MKY on the 4th of May 2016

I bought the White Limited Ed one which is hard to find so only has blue switches left in stock, I was very sceptical about blue at first but I have gotten use to it and love the feel.