Call of Duty World War 2 Trail...

Call of Duty World War 2 Trailer + Information

Call of Duty World War 2 Trailer + Information - Page: 2

Thread started by TAN_ on Thursday, 9:26am April 27th with 28 replies. Views: 6,568

rotax

6,743 posts

1:20am May 5th 17

if they actually go back to how it was then yeah, sure, it has potential, but cmon, its activition, the singleplayer will probably be great, just due to the setting but the MP, i have my doubts.

there will still be perks, i highly doubt it will had mod support, i even more highly doubt its going to have dedicated servers and console design will always come before PC these days.

when gameplay is revealed along with MP at E3, there will be a better idea, but look how every single cod has turned out after CoD4.

If its good, im sure people will return, but most of the older players are waiting for Battalion, but i have my doubts on that game also, games these days just aint the same "competitive wise" their just filled with bullshit and cash grab attempts.

hey_aj

11 posts

2:09pm May 5th 17

I'm going to stay optimistic in order to fuel my grand delusion of seeing the boys come back and re-starting the community.

I have heard about this Battalion game across a lot of similar posts, I tried to buy it but could not as the links where all dead.

BTW Mortis Noctum where a very decent COD Vanilla clan who where up with Team Immunity and 3 Minute Men (3M) as far as standings. Immunity being the only team that never lost a match though much like Sequential Gaming in COD 2.

navoj

3,605 posts

7:23pm May 5th 17

or maybe... just maybe... we all play battalion 1944

psytz

28 posts

9:23pm May 5th 17

Probably why they piked right at the start of the coduo season , I mean that with the up most respect aswell. It was a good community but a very competitive one back then. I wasn't that into the original cod for online play i was quite young and didn't discover the scene until the expansion so I can hardly talk. They lost their first game and left but I always wanted to know who they were as there was a huge trolling on the GA forums over it and I just wasn't in the loop at the time.

It was annoying alot of the vanilla teams didn't play coduo , yeah it was ctf which is considered quite a fast paced dynamic game with the expansion bringing in cookable timed grenades and sprinting the gun play didn't change providing you didn't play the vehicle maps. I wanted to see the likes of moo , v3, 3m, HoR and team immunity actually get in there.

I'm with you there AJ , regardless of my age and current life obligations I'd love to get into b1944 or codww2. Even if my team goes 1-26 end of season 1 ... I need to ready up just 1 last night and flick shot my kar98 at some scrub. I'm sure you've all felt the same

hey_aj

11 posts

11:47am May 8th 17

I'm with you there AJ , regardless of my age and current life obligations I'd love to get into b1944 or codww2. Even if my team goes 1-26 end of season 1 ... I need to ready up just 1 last night and flick shot my kar98 at some scrub. I'm sure you've all felt the same ;)

Quote from psytz on the 5th of May 2017

This. Right in the feels.

rumox

1,803 posts

12:22pm May 8th 17

merlin was a lad. hit me up to slut for sql all the time and tried hooking me up to join xs but deadlyfaggot was sure i triggerbotted cod2.

psytz

28 posts

2:34pm May 8th 17

I swear shout casting CoD matches would of been a laugh with the names like deadlyfaggot and merlin ... list goes on ...

JK1D.

421 posts

2:34pm May 8th 17

Quote from navoj on the 5th of May 2017

In b4 4 team changes in 1 season.

naes.

5,812 posts

9:12am May 11th 17

Will buy for single player, doubt it will have dedicated servers.

navoj

3,605 posts

11:37am May 11th 17

Quote from jk1d on the 8th of May 2017

In b4 4 team changes in 1 season.

Quote from navoj on the 5th of May 2017

I've changed 4 teams in 1 season...? you retarded?..

unsane

665 posts

8:32pm Jun 9th 17

I need those kar98k kills again.

Revo1234

109 posts

11:50am Jul 25th 17

I'm going to stay optimistic in order to fuel my grand delusion of seeing the boys come back and re-starting the community.

I have heard about this Battalion game across a lot of similar posts, I tried to buy it but could not as the links where all dead.

BTW Mortis Noctum where a very decent COD Vanilla clan who where up with Team Immunity and 3 Minute Men (3M) as far as standings. Immunity being the only team that never lost a match though much like Sequential Gaming in COD 2.

Quote from hey_aj on the 5th of May 2017

Very old post I know, but I wanted to say that I actually still play with one of the members from Mortis Noctum: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962033685 (You may remember him as Disciple) But yeah he still plays CoD occasionally, and is pretty damn good.

tenS

2,763 posts

2:44am Sep 20th 17

HAHAHAHAHA Sql never lost a game, good one...

hey_aj

11 posts

10:26pm Feb 4th 18

Quote from Revo1234 on the 25th of July 2017

Very old post I know, but I wanted to say that I actually still play with one of the members from Mortis Noctum: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962033685 (You may remember him as Disciple) But yeah he still plays CoD occasionally, and is pretty damn good.

Thanks for the info Revo1234, I sent him an add.