xf - lfc

Thread started by tehxf on Monday, 11:07am June 12th with 22 replies. Views: 1,239

tehxf

273 posts

11:07am Jun 12th 17

Hi guys

Looking for an active team, higher skilled the better. But willing to carry or teach others. Prefer cgM+

cheers

SlipperyGypsy

105 posts

11:19am Jun 12th 17

Have you had any experience in csgo?
What roles do you play?
Who have you played with before?
How old are you?
Where you from?
What are you trying to accomplish?

Without any of that no one is going to look at you for a cgm+ team.
Good luck

tehxf

273 posts

11:34am Jun 12th 17

Have you had any experience in csgo?
What roles do you play?
Who have you played with before?
How old are you?
Where you from?
What are you trying to accomplish?

Without any of that no one is going to look at you for a cgm+ team.
Good luck

Quote from SlipperyGypsy on the 12th of June 2017

Apologies, forgot that it has been a while since I have been active on here. It's actually the longest lfc post I've ever had to write.
Experience wise, going off your age I'd say I've been playing competitive gaming since you were 3-4 years old. Majority of my younger years was spent on vcod, cod2, cod4, cs 1.6 and source. Played quite a bit of Csgo however have not played on cg lately just with friends. As for weapons I can use anything but prefer ak or awp. Obviously what I am trying to accomplish is to find a team...

SlipperyGypsy

105 posts

11:45am Jun 12th 17

Im not trying to be rude you just wont find a cgm team with out any information about your self. When i ask what roles i mean can you IGL? AWP? Lurk? Entry? Support?
And what your trying to accomplish, do you want to get to CGP? Try to go pro or are you trying to just have fun and gain some mates?

BOL Finding, times have changed

Markv2

1,765 posts

11:53am Jun 12th 17

damn this is a long lfc thread. i stopped reading after hi.

tehxf

273 posts

11:57am Jun 12th 17

I have the qualities of a cgp player, but keen to start off in cgm. I wouldn't say I've got aspirations to go 'pro' but I'm not just in it for fun. It would depend on the game style of the team whether or not I would lurk etc.

Markv2

1,765 posts

11:58am Jun 12th 17

also that screenshot in the cod4 scrubs team, that is one might fine config, and i'm sure that player is even better

tehxf

273 posts

12:08pm Jun 12th 17

also that screenshot in the cod4 scrubs team, that is one might fine config, and i'm sure that player is even better ;)

Quote from Mark on the 12th of June 2017

Long time Mark, didn't expect to see anyone on here anymore

dashw0w

1,016 posts

12:16pm Jun 12th 17

any past team experiences? things are different now, you cant just come out and say i want M but deserve P.

PS. know alot of old cgp source/1.6 pros stuck in A, so maybe play A first.

tehxf

273 posts

12:28pm Jun 12th 17

I think you are struggling to read, I said prefer cgm not deserve cgp or cgm. What I can offer will be up to the team that picks me up. You knowing players stuck in cga doesn't mean you know me. Either take the gamble and work out that I can play or carry on with your day.

IncarNate

307 posts

1:32pm Jun 12th 17

Well well, he said he is a CGP capable player so why not juust give him a trial I mean it wouldn't hurt right?

PS: You should get esea and try to get rank S maybe than people will start knowing who you are.

rohan1

1,335 posts

2:48pm Jun 12th 17

So far you just smell like an entitled old-fag. Unless you're banking on other old members of the scene recognising your name and vouching for you, no invite team is gonna pick you up.

lucidfREAK `

210 posts

2:57pm Jun 12th 17

Was a sharp player back in the cod2 days but that was at the very least 7 years ago, I'm not sure if you've been praccing hard behind the scenes or what but I would suggest looking at playing a season of A if this would be your first.

People like to see previous exp in the current game, what role you prefer, what times you can play etc.

bol sir.

tehxf

273 posts

3:34pm Jun 12th 17

So far you just smell like an entitled old-fag. Unless you're banking on other old members of the scene recognising your name and vouching for you, no invite team is gonna pick you up.

Quote from SMR on the 12th of June 2017

Clearly schools out for the day, explain to me how I think I'm entitled. I'm looking for a team, either I'll get picked up or I wont. I'll slow it down for you so your not confused, I said I'm looking for a team which is in cgm however I am willing to pay in other leagues need be. It's written previously in my posts yet simple folk like yourself seem to be struggling with 2nd grade English.

rohan1

1,335 posts

4:03pm Jun 12th 17

Clearly schools out for the day,

Quote from tehxf on the 12th of June 2017

Ya reckon? It's only a public holiday after all.