New computer sound issue

New computer sound issue

New computer sound issue - Page: 3

Thread started by fakedaN on Tuesday, 11:26pm December 12th with 36 replies. Views: 2,009

Pride-

166 posts

11:52pm Jan 31st 18

The last thing i can think about is a power problem if that is so. The sound is like static right?

fakedaN

723 posts

12:18am Feb 1st 18

The last thing i can think about is a power problem if that is so. The sound is like static right?

Quote from Pride- on the 31st of January 2018

yeah kinda... annoying as screeching staticky noise.
this powersupply is also the 2nd ive had for this new PC, as the 1st one died, doubt id have 2 duds in a row like the mobo -.- thanks for your help though man, i really appreciate it

Pride-

166 posts

12:32am Feb 1st 18

no problem. It's just I used to have the same problem when I overclocked, so when i upped my PCH voltage it fixed it

fakedaN

723 posts

2:33pm Feb 1st 18

i emailed Gigabyte and received this.

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry on Gigabyte Esupoprt.

1. Base on audio chipset vendor previously experiences, they found out the noise is coming from the user assemble of front audio wire is attached with the power cable on their wiring assembly that causing interference on audio. They suggest to separate the front audio wire from power cable of the system.

2. You can tried to remove the system from the chassis and check if the noise happen. Maybe it is related to the chassis grounding design.

3. You can try to remove the front audio panel to check if this noise is eliminated. This maybe the isolate front audio panel board isolate problem.

4. Sometime, the problem is the audio source format itself that is not applicable to your music player sources.

You tube audio came around with different format like 3D or HD. Please try to check.

i took out front audio panel and still have shitty sound, time to DAC up

Pride-

166 posts

5:24pm Feb 1st 18

Forgot about this one but have u checked if your screws are too tight on the motherboard. It can cause circuit problems if they are

fakedaN

723 posts

6:19pm Feb 1st 18

Forgot about this one but have u checked if your screws are too tight on the motherboard. It can cause circuit problems if they are

Quote from Pride- on the 1st of February 2018

Hopefully they are and it dies so i can just get a new mobo lol.
i bought a DAC, should receive it in like 2 days.
fingers crossed fixes the problem.

Thank you so much for trying to help mate, i really appreciate it.

Pride-

166 posts

7:49pm Feb 1st 18

no problem good luck with the dac