HydraMolie Cheating in CGA evi...

HydraMolie Cheating in CGA evidence

HydraMolie Cheating in CGA evidence - Page: 3

Thread started by LymeSwift on Saturday, 8:54am August 18th with 57 replies. Views: 6,942

AustweL

222 posts

12:25pm Aug 18th 18

@HydraMolie you coming to next BrisVegas lan? @mavrick has one in the works

Azylu

745 posts

12:26pm Aug 18th 18

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to support Generic Esports. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the CT setups will seem overly complex or even stupid. There's also Hydra's genius play making which is deftly woven into his play style - his personal decision making draws heavily from Shox and Get_Right demos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these strats, to realize that they're not just genius- they say something deep about the game itself.

As a consequence people who dislike Generic truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the genius is nniki's decision of playing pop, despite Hydra being the best pop player in AU . I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hydra and TrueAlpha's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Generic esports tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 2 ranks of my own (gold nova 1)

mex-

294 posts

12:49pm Aug 18th 18

Lmao, funny thing is that when I trialled for his shitty team another one of the teammates got vac banned :')
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198366413909

I remember having him constantly blocked on ESEA before I trialled with him and then watching him play in scrims and 10 mans had me so suspicious about how many more kills he would actually get (he used to struggle to get 10 kills but will now drop constant 30's).

I love the random stops to toggle, the overlay is well edited in

jars

486 posts

12:59pm Aug 18th 18

I played with Hydra in a faceit pug when he was in Indomitus (1 month ago) and his crosshair placement, movement and positioning was awful. I cannot understand how is able to pull of these amazing plays now. I'm calling hakcxs

Lucky_Edie

912 posts

1:02pm Aug 18th 18 - in reply to LymeSwift's post

/watch?v=E7WsfQvq85A&feature=youtu.be
vids not working so put this into youtube

Quote from LymeSwift on the 18th of August 2018
10/10 music choices would listen to again.

nerve_da_king

12 posts

1:07pm Aug 18th 18 - in reply to AustweL's post

@HydraMolie you coming to next BrisVegas lan? @mavrick has one in the works

Quote from AustweL on the 18th of August 2018
AustweL, nerve, HydraMolie (current lineup)
We are currently LFM

nsayn

137 posts

2:04pm Aug 18th 18

Versed him this week and he was insane, Could not believe it.

Specially when the week before he was the usual hydramollie being shit at everything he does.
Low CGa to pro in a week hmmm :thinking:

trigiwnl

101 posts

2:13pm Aug 18th 18

Jeepers ban this man ! xd

THE ladiez man

161 posts

2:15pm Aug 18th 18

seems like a really skilled player quite disappointed i missed the opportunity to play with this talented individual

anonanon

1 posts

2:16pm Aug 18th 18

https://discord.gg/b6cNzx

Generic esports discord

Tham

456 posts

2:18pm Aug 18th 18

Please send in a ticket if you have any evidence :P

Action has been taken

End[R]

118 posts

2:20pm Aug 18th 18

I just want to know how it took this long to get someone so blatant banned...

2sBs

57 posts

End[R]

118 posts

2:22pm Aug 18th 18 - in reply to 2sBs's post

he just got banned
https://www.cybergamer.com/profile/316931/HydraMolie/

Quote from 2sBs on the 18th of August 2018
yeah I corrected what I meant

LymeSwift

17 posts

2:23pm Aug 18th 18