DOTA 2 The International 2018...

DOTA 2 The International 2018 Begins Today!

DOTA 2 The International 2018 Begins Today!

Thread started by JWNilly on Monday, 5:46pm August 20th with 2 replies. Views: 346

JWNilly

42 posts

5:46pm Aug 20th 18

The group stages have ended. Team Liquid takes the lead and Pain Gaming goes home! Here are the final standings of group stage:

The International 2018 Main Event Bracket. #TI8

JWNilly

42 posts

5:11pm Aug 24th 18

Sorry I have been away for few days, got really sick and was not able to update this thread. So Here are the updates, till today( Main event day 4) The prize pool is now 25 million+ USD!

Main event day 1:

As expected day 1 of the main event was crazy. We saw Winstrike knocking out Newbee. While LGD pushed VP to lower bracket!

Main event day 2:

Day 2 made many fans sad as SEA was completely wiped out from the The International.

Main event day 3:

Day 3 had the biggest plot twist of all! EG and Team Liquid, both favorite to many DOTA fans across the globe were knocked out to lower bracket. LGD defeated Liquid 2-0 , while OG took out EG with a 2-1 score.

Gonna start watching day 4 now and update as soon as I am done with it!

JWNilly

42 posts

5:10pm Aug 27th 18

So the TI is done and dusted, the results were quite unexpected. At the final day EG and LGD fought for a seat at the grand finals, where EG was completely wiped out by LGD (0-2). I was personally supporting EG against LGD, EG tried to rush the games and were completely dominated by LGD.

However the grand final between OG and LGD was a complete shocker! Many thought LGD would take a clean win but OG fought back hard and WON THE INTERNATIONAL 8.