Thread started by JWNilly on Tuesday, 8:38pm September 4th. Views: 248
8:38pm Sep 4th 18
NEW MAP Introduced: SANHOK
Patch Notes FOR XBOX
1. Added a new map: Sanhok (pronounced “sah-nok”)
2. Sanhok is 4km x 4km map (one fourth the size of Erangel or Miramar). Although games tend to end a little more quickly on this tiny island, battles are still massive. Every game still features 100 players.
3. Certain settings have been customized specifically for Sanhok to better fit its unique design. Details are below.
4. Performance: Faraway players and vehicles aren’t rendered the same way on Sanhok, resulting in some server performance improvements.
6. Gameplay:Weather in Sanhok changes dynamically.
8. Players can throw apples while waiting to board the plane in the in-game lobby.
9. Redzone :The redzone is smaller and shorter-lasting on Sanhok. The center of the redzone appears outside of the playzone (the white circle). This means players are more at risk when outside of the playzone.
12. Bluezone: Bluezone on Sanhok has shorter waiting times and longer travel times. The bluezone is also dynamic. It checks remaining player numbers before deciding the next circle, adjusting the waiting time and travel time accordingly (this doesn’t affect circle size).
15. Spawn Balance: The item spawn rules have been customized on Sanhok to get you equipped for battle faster.
17. ARs, SMGs and DMRs are spawned more often.
18. 8x scopes and 15x scopes don’t spawn on Sanhok. However, they may still be obtained from care packages.
19. In-game lobby : Everyone will receive 20 apples in the in-game lobby which can be thrown around freely. Practice your throwing skills while you wait for the game to be started!