Artifact drops the lore bombsh...

Artifact drops the lore bombshell: Every Dota 2 game ever is canon!

Artifact drops the lore bombshell: Every Dota 2 game ever is canon!

Thread started by JWNilly on Thursday, 5:52pm September 27th with 5 replies. Views: 1,158

JWNilly

42 posts

5:52pm Sep 27th 18

Artifact's ties with the Dota 2 universe just got a whole lot more interesting. The game's official Twitter account announced that every single Dota 2 game every to be canon. Yes, even the terrible ones from your pubs. Both of the Ancients appear to have some kind of time power, refusing to give their rival a victory by rewinding the clock. Again and again.

Official Tweet 1 || Official Tweet 2

Community reaction:

Sir Action Slacks || Toby Dawson || While LGD had this to say at the Tweet .

Now I am sure that Artifacts twitter folks where just having some fun, but I do hope that the game brings in some dank LORE!

hayzhul

530 posts

10:44pm Sep 27th 18

just stop cunt

MisterT

30 posts

1:16am Sep 28th 18 - in reply to hayzhul's post

You sound really pissed about something and I can't seem to make sense of what are you triggered at?

hayzhul

530 posts

2:37am Sep 28th 18 - in reply to MisterT's post

this guys spamming all the discussion pages with articles he's ripped off of others trying to get some sort of fame or whatever, hasnt played a cg match in his life

JWNilly

42 posts

5:33pm Sep 28th 18 - in reply to hayzhul's post

this guys spamming all the discussion pages with articles he's ripped off of others trying to get some sort of fame or whatever, hasnt played a cg match in his life

Quote from xFit on the 28th of September 2018
It is a forum, I try to contribute where I can and I do add in source as well. Not sure what you are so pissed about.

JWNilly

42 posts

5:36pm Sep 28th 18 - in reply to hayzhul's post

Focusing on the main news. I found some explanation and a bit more about the topic :

As described by the tweets, each match of “Dota 2 is the knot at the end of time,” where the reset button lies. If you believe the theory that there are infinite universes, it makes sense. It’s even more fair if you understand the massive number of Dota 2 games possible. Specifically, with 116 heroes possible, over 100 items, two unique sides of the map, a ton of hero progression options and the factor of human ridiculousness, we’ll just leave the conclusion to be that there are literally infinite possibilities. (We aren’t going to do the math on this.) And by the way, the account clarified that they’re absolutely serious when they say “everything.” In the context of Artifact, this is probably the case as well, given the board and game exist within the context of the Dota 2 universe. So whichever game you choose to stick out, remember that the Ancients are keeping track — and are ready to turn things back when you

Here is the SOURCE so that 14 year old don't rage!