Another Virtus.pro Player Feat...

Another Virtus.pro Player Featured in a TV commercial.

Another Virtus.pro Player Featured in a TV commercial.

Thread started by JWNilly on Wednesday, 4:42pm October 3rd. Views: 196

JWNilly

42 posts

4:42pm Oct 3rd 18

Dota 2 player Alexei "solo" Berezin from Virtus.pro was featured in a new Gillette commercial airing in Russia.

Official Tweet/TV commercial : https://twitter.com/virtuspro/status/1047096980349046785

A new ad campaign marked a sponsorship between Gillette and Dota 2 team Virtus.pro. Solo became the face of the commercial, which was created to sell the new Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor. Solo is seen using the product during the commercial, in addition to using a computer -- referencing his career as an esports player. The campaign's ad is limited to Russia and will not be shown elsewhere, however. "Every man dreams of becoming the face of such an iconic brand as Gillette. I have succeeded only thanks to the trust from the company's side. Life has tested my limits many times, and I know from experience that this battle has nothing to be trifled with, including the way one looks," Solo said in the ad. Virtus.pro ended The International 8 at a shared fifth/sixth place with Team Secret. It it set to compete at the Kuala Lumpur Major, the first Dota 2 Major of the 2018-20Dota Pro Circuit season.

skittels

4 posts

9:27pm Nov 12th 18

Last week, another player from the team of Virtus.pro appeared in advertising for a well-known brand: nineteen years old Russia, Russia, RU Roman “RAMZES666” Kushnaryov became an ambassador of Head & Shoulders. Thanks to this cheap writing service I find out that Gillette and Head & Shoulders are owned by one corporation - Procter & Gamble, so now everything is clear enough. I think it's a good marketing strategy, now more college students will be interested in this products.