Mental Health Awareness

Mental Health Awareness

Thread started by Umbreii on Monday, 10:11pm December 10th with 13 replies. Views: 1,584

Umbreii

111 posts

10:11pm Dec 10th 18

hey guys,
I've made a discord for anyone who is struggling with mental health and just wants a safe place to chat about it. too many people hold in there feelings and emotions instead of sharing them or even chatting to there parents about them.

everyone's gone through, or is going through shit and we all need to be here for each other.

https://discord.gg/hVaZuyV

Umbreii

111 posts

9:49pm Dec 11th 18

this is a callout,

@JTR_NZ
@Rackem
@Jaf

joined the discord and started shit posting and memeing and then started telling people to 'kill them selves''

This is beyond fucked and I cant believe that the community top players and even this toxic and immature.

your all shit people as far as I can tell, just because you think you have your shit together does NOT give you any authority to tease others about there mental health.

Hrnsack

898 posts

10:05pm Dec 11th 18 - in reply to Umbreii's post

They are disgusting human beings with little respect for others let-alone self-respect.

0 posts

11:06pm Dec 11th 18 - in reply to Umbreii's post

what is the point in that? what enjoyment do they get out of it wtf

hK-

178 posts

11:15pm Dec 11th 18 - in reply to Umbreii's post

this is a callout,

@JTR_NZ
@Rackem
@Jaf

joined the discord and started shit posting and memeing and then started telling people to 'kill them selves''

This is beyond fucked and I cant believe that the community top players and even this toxic and immature.

your all shit people as far as I can tell, just because you think you have your shit together does NOT give you any authority to tease others about there mental health.

Quote from UmbreiiAu on the 11th of December 2018
yikes

mex-

294 posts

9:34am Dec 12th 18 - in reply to Umbreii's post

this is a callout,

@JTR_NZ
@Rackem
@Jaf

Quote from UmbreiiAu on the 11th of December 2018
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest lol, jaf especially

jtr

76 posts

4:05pm Dec 12th 18

https://twitter.com/umbreiics/status/1072443786247266307

So you are still grasping at straws for attention after twitter yielded you nothing

Post any fucking evidence you joke

jtr

76 posts

4:07pm Dec 12th 18

No one ever teased anyone about mental health - You're trying to get attention and its so sad this is your way of doing it to promote mental health. YOU are the issue.

Rackem

40 posts

4:08pm Dec 12th 18

I would also believe a guy seeking attention that this shit was said with no evidence. LUL. I was giving a history lesson as well as communicating my feelings with other members of the discord, that is all!

MarbeN

912 posts

4:11pm Dec 12th 18

jtr told me to kill my self

jtr

76 posts

4:11pm Dec 12th 18 - in reply to MarbeN's post

not^kyle

65 posts

4:19pm Dec 12th 18 - in reply to MarbeN's post

jtr told me to kill my self

Quote from MarbeN on the 12th of December 2018