SharkY LFT/Coach

SharkY LFT/Coach

Thread started by SharkY^ on Friday, 12:12am March 1st with 7 replies. Views: 329

SharkY^

17 posts

12:12am Mar 1st 19

21 - Perth

Been a while since i've played some team cs so here goes nothing.

Availability: Some afternoons (will be night time for east coast) and weekends. With med-school going on, my hours will be susceptible to change, but i should be on 3 days/nights a week.

Position: Looking to either coach or slot into a team as a player, not really fussed with what role. Would prefer to AWP (though it's been a long time), willing to try IGL again or anything a team needs.

Weaknesses: can over-commit and get silent when frustrated. Fire alarms seem to go off all the time around here too, so perhaps keep that in mind.

Happy to play for a team in CGO or A (really anything with a bunch of good lads who are up for a good time), willing to put in as much effort as my coursework allows.

Cheers

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wonkyshark/

Harbor

10 posts

12:42am Mar 1st 19

Really friendly guy, easy to get along with. Enjoys the tactical side, has alot of passion for the game!!

Hazzie_

249 posts

12:53am Mar 1st 19

Nice guy, also not bad at cs, BOL

Addict-

11 posts

8:15am Mar 1st 19

Respectful, knowledgeable and passionate. Sharky is one of the hardest working people with a hunger to always learn more. He will not disappoint a team of you are looking for these qualities. BOL!

R0cco

26 posts

9:29am Mar 1st 19

top bloke that puts heaps of effort into the team. solid igl aswell. BOL

rainStylez-

72 posts

1:05pm Mar 1st 19

Gave me his curried sausage BOL

Sam1k

33 posts

8:03pm Mar 2nd 19

Excellent player and attitude, is switched on and can be a good player to any team. BoL

jono

76 posts

9:59am Mar 3rd 19

has big brain