Disadvantages of Playing Viole...

Disadvantages of Playing Violent Games

Disadvantages of Playing Violent Games

Thread started by Invalid User ID (390434) on Tuesday, 12:28am March 19th with 9 replies. Views: 755

0 posts

12:28am Mar 19th 19

As an senior essay writer for nursing students I have noticed that games bear violence with the fun without ever having you realize being violent.. Studies give an idea about that violent games have had a desensitizing and decentralizing effect on players, making them unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy. Excessive amount of hours you spend on playing these type of violent games put you in hard addiction of this. The most dangerous thing is you fall to accept the violence the normal part of your routine life.

form Jessica Brown at www.nursingessays.co.uk

Tekr

243 posts

1:14am Mar 19th 19

@TracyGrimshaw

BillyH

762 posts

11:21am Mar 19th 19

If you can not tell the difference between a video game and real life scenario you shouldn't be playing video games. I believe the scenario in which you are talking about is called being off your head whilst playing a video game, in turn, putting yourself in a trance in which it is hard to get out of. I know this because of my younger years whilst being high, the majority of the time the main reason a person will go back to a game is because of boredom. Eventually, people will realize living life > playing is more enjoyable and will iron out and become normal again, however in the off chance that someone becomes a psychopath from performing a repetitive action like playing a game. They can become fucked in the head this, however, is all relevant to human behavior, interaction and someones own imagination, experiences or even a combination of either or all.

You know at the end of the day it is up to the individual if they will become violent or not. In saying this our ancestors, no matter where you came from were all pretty fucking violent aka too many wars to recollect. Warring has been a part of the human anatomy from the start of Cain and Able (if you believe in such a thing). So no matter if people are violent it is depending on their own personal life experiences. A kid maybe molested or tortured physically or mentally it may take him/her 10s of years to understand why or he/she may never understand it and it will affect him/her a way that will never be understood by someone that was not.

So ultimately violence is bad in a peaceful place but required in a nonpeaceful place i.e home(peace) vs war(violence). When a person takes a peaceful place and makes it a warzone he has become a psychopath.

I can say 100% that when I am under the influences of substances in which I will not describe or name. I do actions that I would never do normally. So I have made a personal decision to not take those substances.

Anyway, peace just my two cents. Hope it makes sense.

rhysl

73 posts

12:05pm Mar 19th 19

mid-high a bol

Azylu

745 posts

12:12pm Mar 19th 19

u guys are getting baited by a bot

-juke

25 posts

2:08pm Mar 19th 19

low o bol

BillyH

762 posts

2:13pm Mar 19th 19 - in reply to Azylu's post

Its just a backlink to the site still thought id add my bs comment

zofg

55 posts

7:48pm Mar 19th 19 - in reply to BillyH's post

If you can not tell the difference between a video game and real life scenario you shouldn't be playing video games. I believe the scenario in which you are talking about is called being off your head whilst playing a video game, in turn, putting yourself in a trance in which it is hard to get out of. I know this because of my younger years whilst being high, the majority of the time the main reason a person will go back to a game is because of boredom. Eventually, people will realize living life > playing is more enjoyable and will iron out and become normal again, however in the off chance that someone becomes a psychopath from performing a repetitive action like playing a game. They can become fucked in the head this, however, is all relevant to human behavior, interaction and someones own imagination, experiences or even a combination of either or all.

You know at the end of the day it is up to the individual if they will become violent or not. In saying this our ancestors, no matter where you came from were all pretty fucking violent aka too many wars to recollect. Warring has been a part of the human anatomy from the start of Cain and Able (if you believe in such a thing). So no matter if people are violent it is depending on their own personal life experiences. A kid maybe molested or tortured physically or mentally it may take him/her 10s of years to understand why or he/she may never understand it and it will affect him/her a way that will never be understood by someone that was not.

So ultimately violence is bad in a peaceful place but required in a nonpeaceful place i.e home(peace) vs war(violence). When a person takes a peaceful place and makes it a warzone he has become a psychopath.

I can say 100% that when I am under the influences of substances in which I will not describe or name. I do actions that I would never do normally. So I have made a personal decision to not take those substances.

Anyway, peace just my two cents. Hope it makes sense.

Quote from Spitroast_ on the 19th of March 2019
Oath

grinny

14 posts

8:03pm Mar 22nd 19

Im already fuckin crazy as it is help me