Passionate Day 1 player lookin...

Passionate Day 1 player looking to go PRO

Passionate Day 1 player looking to go PRO

Thread started by SurvivQr on Thursday, 12:55pm April 11th. Views: 108

SurvivQr

1 posts

12:55pm Apr 11th 19 and edited 4:28pm Apr 21st 19

Australian based in Melbourne.

Hey, my name is Mohammed, I make my real name public to eliminate any racism when people are looking for a player. This helps create better team chemistry. I am 18 years old, about to finish high-school and planning on fighting and working hard towards the Rainbow Six Siege Pro League. I have been playing this game since day 1 on PS4, (I have a major passion for this game and take it very seriously) and recently made the move to PC around a year ago. My ranks may not look very promising however, in my defense, I am a team player and only ever got into high ranks when I played with a proper squad for a long time. Most of the time I do not have a crew or squad to play with, hence the silver and gold 4's on PC. My game knowledge is there and I am still improving everyday on my mouse and keyboard skill. I plan on signing up as a free agent at the end of 2019 ready to train with any team in order to build in experience and competitive skill as a lone player and especially as a team. However I will keep this out there until then for any teams looking for future players.

My attributes:
- I rarely joke around and I am a very serious and passionate player
- I can clutch with the right information however,
- As a team player I rely on all players, voices in order to make a successful play, as well as my own.

QUICK REMINDER: I am not ready to compete in 2019, however I am ready to start building with a team, this is due to my studies. However, I am all and ready to compete in 2020

Past Experience:

- I played on ESL during Year 1 Season 4 with KC eSports (disbanded)
- I am currently competing in FlakTest's R6 Siege Highschool Term 2 competition as captain of Team K4

My Uplay is: SurvivQr

I can give you my E-mail if you are interested.