3:18pm May 21st 19
Welcome all Legends!
Today we are excited to announce the LetsPlayLive Apex Legends Monthly Circuit! Each week players will battle it out in the arena for a chance to play in the monthly apex circuit finals and a share of cash allocated to their respective division.
We want to keep Apex Legends fresh and do not believe that a league approach to the game in its current state is the right idea, we want to keep players interested/motivated & playing! As such the monthly approach will allow players to develop their skills over a monthly period preparing them for what awaits ahead.
How does it work?
- Each division is open to all teams to sign up. Teams must consist of 3 players and may also have up to 2 subs (AUS & NZ)
- Teams will queue separately online and attempt to earn as many points as possible within a 2-hour time window on a Sunday afternoon.
- Teams are also required to stream every single match (atleast 1 player) in order for admins to verify results submitted.
- 4 Weeks of games (with a monthly final for the Top 24 teams)
- Match days are on Sunday every week of the season. Each week, you may only play on the Sunday.
- Teams will have the option to be assigned a match code between 9:00am & Start Time.
- Upon being assigned a match code, it will be valid for the next 2 hours.
- In those 2 hours you play as many matches as you possibly can and take a screenshot of each game's results with your team's code written in the in-game chat.
An example is below
All teams in Open and Amateur must have atleast 1 player streaming their team's matches for the 2 hours
- You then upload these screenshots to LetsPlayLive and you will be accredited points based on what is shown in the screenshot.
This is to verify the screenshots you are using as being legitimate and to uphold the integrity of the competition.
To be clear, as there are 4 weeks in this circuit season, you will be assigned 1 code a week for a total of 4 codes. If your team cannot make it for one week on either match night, you will have an extra code for future weeks to use when you wish (by playing in two nights in another week).
Teams will earn points based on the following criteria:
1st place = +10 points
2nd place = +5 points
3rd place = +3 points
4th place = +2 points
Kills = +1 point
PC & PS4
Please be aware that if we receive a large amount of sign ups, the prize pools will increase and more divisions will open, this is only a bare minimum.
If you are interested on the PC ladders, please sign up here:
If you are interested on the PS4 ladders, please sign up here:
On behalf of the entire LPL Admin Team, we would like to wish every team competing the best of luck for the next coming weeks. For any questions, do not hesitate to ask by either posting in here, contacting an admin via Support Ticket
Alternatively, you can join the community Discord channel!
LPL Admin Team