Welcome to Call of Duty : Mode...

Welcome to Call of Duty : Modern Warfare - Come post your interest and ideas!

Welcome to Call of Duty : Modern Warfare - Come post your interest and ideas! - Page: 2

Thread started by MorzZA on Monday, 1:53pm December 2nd with 33 replies. Views: 796

MorzZA

4,098 posts

7:59pm Dec 3rd 19 - in reply to MorzZA's post

Believe me we just tested it and I’m not a fan, it’s just not my style but that’s me. The rest conform and they want to play that. Let them?

I used to love old school hard core mode snd. No perks, shooting shows you on radar no noise. Cs style.

Lpl is guided by Activision I will have no say in rulesets. It will be that one posted for the 5v5 probably paid competitions assuming sponsors chuck in etc.

However...
I’m hoping though we get permission or I can to run a 5v5 snd only cs cod4 style cgi Comp. Entry fee for the prizes and maybe the sponsors or LpL can throw in assuming it’s popular.

I’m on everyone’s side here. Not bias.
I will take action for everyone and right so everyone has the game they want to play

Nader

13 posts

10:07pm Dec 3rd 19

I can completely understand why you would follow Activision's rule set, even with all those changes the game would still have problems from a competitive perspective. The games designed around their rule set and that's all Activision is ever going to support.

I could go on about how Infinity Ward's design philosophy boils down to lowering the skill ceiling so everyone can compete. And how, while games are technically more competitive, it results in an un-enjoyable experience from both sides as both kills and deaths are cheap. But that's how they want to treat the game and with their bullshit rules about third party TO's using their game, you kind of have to conform.

Plus I think there's probably a bigger audience wanting to eventually play in the cod league, since most competitive players from the old games have already written off the newer ones.

MorzZA

4,098 posts

1:22am Dec 4th 19

Basically explained the red tape situation the admin staff are put in.

But we still don’t have an answer the moment we do I will have the proposals drawn up and competition can begin on hopefully the current world wide circuit and the cs style where we debate what’s banned and what’s not from maps to attachments.

iAmPineapple

23 posts

2:45pm Dec 4th 19

6v6

KEEEENNNN

kinDIACT

12 posts

9:30pm Dec 5th 19

Old school 5v5 please and I agree with Nader to disable some things.

Also no attachments and set classes like COD4

iAmPineapple

23 posts

10:14pm Dec 5th 19 - in reply to kinDIACT's post

Quote from kinDIACT on the 5th of December 2019

It's really going to come down to what the call of duty league rule set chooses. Obviously we can change little things but I reckon keeping it the same will help if we are able to get a OCE spot in big tournament's .

Pineapple.

rotax

6,743 posts

2:24am Dec 6th 19 - in reply to iAmPineapple's post

Quote from iAmPineapple on the 5th of December 2019

keeping it the same will help if we are able to get a OCE spot in big tournament's .

dead set sick of reading crap like this, the chances are slim to none. in ALL of aus cod ONE team has ever gone internationally and it was just to Singapore for a TDM comp like 7 years ago.
cater the ruleset to play well, not to cater of the 0.5% chance a team goes overseas to play it and play with a shitty ruleset activision might throw down peoples throats with attachments, claymores and killstreaks.

MorzZA

4,098 posts

10:58am Dec 6th 19

Dudeeeee

Everyone want's to play what they want to play.

The rule-set you want to play will be 98% likely to be the most popular competition and will be active, I am positive of it, stress less about that. Activision will say and that will be that.

People still would like to and I am sure about this play some 6v6 tactical SND or 5v5 with a different ruleset, and that's fine, they're allowed? Myself personally wont be able to participate but that's what I would play... Not a fan of that current ruleset it needs some serious changes tbh and you will see them shortly I think.

But yeah you're also wrong about international comps, 2 teams from Australia went to the XP Tournament from COD Xbox 360. MW3 I think? Could be wrong I think maybe it was before that but after MW2 for sure maybe Black Ops original? Then after that I believe another team, it was Naked and his buddies MindFreak I forget and Frey possibly, you guys still around? Post up let us know who went over and when I can't recall?

Don't worry you will get your competition with that rule-set I am certain but other comps are fine also, hell you and your team and friends might want to play in that as well...

Not everyone likes peanut butter you know? I do heh

It's all good, this is just going to take some time to get sorted as well what with Activision's slow response time but once it's done you will be running and gunning in no time and it will be Activision that hosts the comps that send you overseas not LpL.

We will have to conform to the rule-set posted previously the one we played the other night, it's what they're doing so we will have too as well but then also we will be hopefully free to run our comps our way with other rule-sets depending on what the community wants.

Can always run more than one competition at a time, everything will go great when we get permission. Which believe you me the admins \ owners of this company are fighting for and they're fighting for you so you can play!

Get everyone here now, run some private comps, Pineapple has a great discord for it, PUGs and scrims and alike and get the community growing then when we are ready we can run the best damn competitions you've ever seen in Australia! Between myself and the other 4-5 admins of COD we will run comps so often you won't be able to keep up brother :)

LpL - Let's play Live and let's get it done!

Powerhouse

2,115 posts

9:33pm Dec 9th 19 - in reply to rotax's post

Quote from rotax on the 6th of December 2019

keeping it the same will help if we are able to get a OCE spot in big tournament's .

Quote from iAmPineapple on the 5th of December 2019

dead set sick of reading crap like this, the chances are slim to none. in ALL of aus cod ONE team has ever gone internationally and it was just to Singapore for a TDM comp like 7 years ago.
cater the ruleset to play well, not to cater of the 0.5% chance a team goes overseas to play it and play with a shitty ruleset activision might throw down peoples throats with attachments, claymores and killstreaks.

Pretty sure T1 Dotters came 5th in cod champs.

syyMz

632 posts

8:12am Dec 10th 19

Loving the commitment from Morzza. Solid effort, great ideas.

Need to start branching out on reddit, and other platform(s) to grant further traction. This Let's Play Live change appears to have tended most of the communities participation in Esports as dead - specifically to cod.

Any work on-going outside of these forums?

MorzZA

4,098 posts

6:38pm Dec 15th 19

Yeah hunting people on a massive discord, a few, we are building but it takes time.

Send your friends here slowly as we grow we will get it done, competitions are done and ready just waiting on the go ahead guys.

I am guessing 2020

syyMz

632 posts

6:59pm Dec 15th 19 - in reply to MorzZA's post

Sounds solid. I've got a team of 7 ready to hit things running.

2020 is the year of cod

MorzZA

4,098 posts

11:10am Dec 16th 19

Awesome brother.

I am hoping the same thing as are many others...

Do your best guys, get them here, the players I mean and we will run competitions to suit everyone with prizes!

Jerk

12 posts

1:39pm Jan 3rd 20

So how's it all tracking any scrims/pugs going ladders appearing in the near future

Coldy

1,079 posts

2:24pm Jan 4th 20

Where are we at folks? Is this happening?

I have a team ready to go for scrims etc if anyone is keen!