Top Shit to buy ~ clothing

Top Shit to buy ~ clothing

Top Shit to buy ~ clothing - Page: 9

Thread started by natuRe on Monday, 1:40pm September 17th with 128 replies. Views: 13,563

ringwraith

9,000 posts

11:32pm Sep 17th 12

funnily enough i actually buy clothes because i like them. if i pay $20 for a shirt i know it may at times not be highest quality but thats a part of buying a $20 shirt (on the flip side i also acknowledge some things are just well priced). any decently smart person knows what they get when they buy a surf brand shirt, its just most dont give a shit so long as they like the look and feel.

feignv2

1,867 posts

11:51pm Sep 17th 12

On a side note, anyone know if Lee's do jeans in 32/36? Or any brands that do? Apparently shop in my city does, will need to call sometime.

0 posts

9:10am Sep 18th 12

http://shop.ccs.com/

feignv2

1,867 posts

1:55pm Sep 18th 12

Nothing my size there

Beaubearxo

1,317 posts

1:58pm Sep 18th 12

Spend it all on weed

Realise you are a materialistic pig

chuckk

898 posts

2:00pm Sep 18th 12

Thank god, don't buy from CCS if you're not a skater. Not only would you look like a poser but why would you pay for bad quality, overpriced skate brands when you wouldn't have heard of any of them. (This is directed at people who don't skate)

Spend it all on weed

Realise you are a materialistic pig

Quote from Beaubearxo on the 18th of September 2012

He may be 16 but I sure hope he isn't that much of a phaggot. #SWAG #YOLO #420ALLDAY

feignv2

1,867 posts

4:49pm Sep 18th 12

Thank god, don't buy from CCS if you're not a skater. Not only would you look like a poser but why would you pay for bad quality, overpriced skate brands when you wouldn't have heard of any of them. (This is directed at people who don't skate)

Quote from chuckk on the 18th of September 2012
Wasn't planning on it, never liked skate style or that site. Everything looked terrible.

chuckk

898 posts

4:59pm Sep 18th 12

Yeah it is. I still have some stuff and I love to compare how bad the shirts from CCS are in comparison to the ASColour ones.

Ordered 4 shirts and 2 singlets off ASColour, all GSM 150 because I like lighter tops a few hours ago. (Paper tees/singlets)

Also ordered a pair of chino shorts from ASOS to prepare for the summer as I am strongly lacking shorts.

www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Chino-Shorts/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1891300&SearchQuery=chino%20shorts&Rf-400=53&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Stone

BilliElish

1 posts

7:55pm Sep 4th 21 - in reply to raf simons's post

I love this is such a great basic. These are such great quality and so thick! Perfect crop! I would size up not for this item in particular. Although I got free shipping on this at Tilly's Promo Codes also you can get a Women's Shoes Sale from here. https://www.couponoutlet.org/deals/tillys.com