Good Office/Gaming Chairs

Good Office/Gaming Chairs

Good Office/Gaming Chairs - Page: 3

Thread started by Invalid User ID (273948) on Thursday, 1:03pm December 10th with 37 replies. Views: 5,814

bnzai

196 posts

9:22am Dec 12th 15

I sit my ass on one of these at work every day for the whole day, always comfortable and feel good at the end of the day.
www.milandirect.com.au/office-furniture/office-chairs/mesh/multi-adjust-posture-management-office-chair-blue

sadgasm

87 posts

7:12pm Dec 12th 15

I don't understand why people get so focused on the gaming branded products only. It's not like they're actually better for gaming than a properly designed ergonomic chair. If you're going to splash out the cash why not go for something actually good?

It's like gaming brand headphones; you're just getting fingered by marketing

Quote from FrasbR on the 11th of December 2015

gimmicks sell

seriously though don't waste your money on shitty overpriced pretend race car chairs

0 posts

7:28pm Dec 12th 15

I don't understand why people get so focused on the gaming branded products only. It's not like they're actually better for gaming than a properly designed ergonomic chair. If you're going to splash out the cash why not go for something actually good?

It's like gaming brand headphones; you're just getting fingered by marketing

Quote from sadgasm on the 12th of December 2015

gimmicks sell

seriously though don't waste your money on shitty overpriced pretend race car chairs

Quote from FrasbR on the 11th of December 2015

I cant seem to find a proper ergonomic chair that has the ability for me to either not attach the arms thats also comfortable. This is of course looking around locally at Perth. When I think about it and from what I've been told, dxracer k series is pretty good, and I mean if I'm sitting on it for around 4 or so hours a day it ends up being worth it in the end, this is of course all comes down to if the product itself ends up living up to what I've been told..

If it's shit, then its shit

@speca

let me know if you need a deal, I might be able to help you out
www.mwave.com.au/gaming-accessories/gaming-chairs?display=box&filteroptions=0%3Din-stock-at-mwave!0%3Din-stock-at-supplier&filter=0%3Davailability!0%3Davailability

Quote from Mwave ' Chris_xpL on the 12th of December 2015

Cheers man I'll hit you up

Foxftw

61 posts

1:30am Dec 13th 15

Originally had a shitty one from k-mart, it broke, finally decided to shell out for a dxracer, loved it at first, even if the seat felt a little narrow, but my cats ripped it to shreds, so I bought an akracing, seat is wider, cushions are better, never buying dx again.

Acey

707 posts

2:12pm Dec 13th 15

Oh mad @Mwave ' Chris_xpL didn't realise you sold the chairs.
Will def buy one from mwave in a few months when I'm not so poor.

NlKE

137 posts

2:27pm Dec 13th 15

DX racers and them other brands are all just cheap bucket seats thrown on a swizel. Just go look at office chairs. Since they are designed for office use. Which people normally sit at offices for 8 hours per day.

DrPayne

3 posts

10:34am Dec 23rd 15

check out the ergohuman

Quote from moojuice on the 10th of December 2015

+1

Max23ben

3 posts

9:53pm Dec 24th 21

Faced the same issue bro,
Finally, I bought a heavy-duty chair for my home office now I'm fine.
Have a look at it.
https://ergofurniture.com.au/product-category/chairs/
They are also providing furniture for gaming
https://ergofurniture.com.au/product-category/gaming/