Health food

Health food - Page: 2

Thread started by µ Get Owned on Tuesday, 9:26pm July 14th with 22 replies. Views: 4,167

Sparkssss

1,515 posts

10:32pm Jul 15th 15

google

Quote from Blynxz on the 15th of July 2015
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+google+a+health+food

Expound

182 posts

12:19am Jul 16th 15

I would have a mixed berry, yogurt, apple & orange smoothie every day but you know Doritos are easier to clean up.

ArnoldTaylor

9 posts

4:58am Mar 25th 22

Many people suffer from a lack of relaxation and I know very well what it is like because I also faced such a problem. You know, once I've started consuming the cbn gummies from this source site that helped me get rid of constant tiredness, insomnia and lack of concentration. So you can also try to consume it anyway.

Mary_Williams

4 posts

5:46am Apr 17th 22

I want to lose weight, so I'm going to eat the right foods and exercise.

Annkirch

9 posts

2:46am Apr 18th 22 - in reply to Mary_Williams's post

Interesting topic

MarrisBernard

7 posts

8:13pm May 19th 22

You can think for a long time about what is good for health and what is not, but in my opinion, everything is good in moderation. Moreover, even smoking weed is sometimes useful. I have a bong that I bought on the site https://everythingfor420.com/collections/bongs It's cheap, but high-quality, what you need for those who smoke not too often.

JacobKing

2 posts

11:22pm Jun 21st 22

Evidence on the impact of CBD for anxiety is emerging. Given the barriers to research, there is a lack of randomized controlled studies, which are important indicators of efficacy. With that said, there is promise behind both Hemp (containing CBD) and the broader cannabis category as an aide for mental health. This evidence comes in multiple forms: Traditional evidence - cannabis has been used as a natural therapy for thousands of years, including evidence of use for mental health. Anecdotal evidence - while not controlled and thus potentially vulnerable to placebo, millions of people are using cannabis with self-proclaimed benefits to mental health. Mechanism of action - emerging research on the endocannabinoid system demonstrates a significant role in the regulation of mood. Human studies - while limited and not randomized, early studies indicate positive impact on mental health. The below video by Doctor Scott Shannon is a great summary of evidence behind CBD for Anxiety.

lolapaluuza

3 posts

3:09am Jun 23rd 22

Lately, I want to be really active in my health. In doing so, I also plan to focus on mental health. There are moments that bother me, so I found psychic medium near me and I want to try to communicate with a psychic. It seems to me that psychic readings are great for helping to deal with various mental problems.