1. Ladder Rules
1.1. Eligible players
1.2. No Shows
- Each player must have a valid LetsPlay.Live (LPL) account with out any match bans for Clash Royale. If you do not have an account you can create one here
- Only players from Australia and New Zealand are eligible to play in the LPL Clash Royale ladder.
- Players must have a valid Clash Royale account, and must have their account linked to their LPL account (Profile> Settings> Game IDs>Clash Royale IGN)
- Teams must have atleast 3 players, and a maximum of 7 is allowed.
1.3. Match Disputes
- Each team has 15 minutes from the designated match start time to build a deck and enter the match. Match bans and player lineup must be submitted before the designated match start time.
- Players who have not entered the match after 15 minutes will be given a forfeit loss.
- Players who consecutively no show risk being removed from the ladder.
- Teams have 1 hour after their match is completed to dispute the match. This can be done via the match page.
- When making a dispute, screenshots or other supporting documentation must be supplied
- Failure to provide evidence may result in the score standing
- Disputes are not accepted for disputes which should have occurred prior to the match starting. eg an ineligible player is playing
2. 3v3 Match Settings
- Players have 15 minutes from the scheduled match time to start the match. After 15 minutes teams are able to set the match as a forfeit win.
3v3 Matches are a Best of Three (Bo3) set.
Best of Three sets. Teams must win 2 out of the 3 sets to win a match.
Teams will be made up of 3 to 5 players. The teams will consist of 2 players who will play the 2v2 set, and 1 player who will play the 1v1 set. You may not use the same players for both of these sets.
If a match reaches a third set, it is a King of the Hill format with any of the team members who choose to compete.
2v2 Best of Three set.
Teams must pick two players to battle it out in the first set. Teams must win 2 out of 3 games to win this set.
1v1 Best of Three set.
Teams must pick one player to battle it out in this second set. Teams must win 2 out of 3 games to win this set.
1v1 King of the Hill.
Teams must pick a maximum of 3 players on their roster to battle it out in this final set. As soon as a player loses a 1v1, they are knocked out, and another team member must step up and continue the battle while the winning player stays on.
When a team has all their players knocked out, they will lose this final set.
1v1 Match Settings
1v1 Matches are Best of Fives.
Teams will each ban a specific card for each set of games before their match begins. The bans must be submitted before the match starts on the match page. They will then have 15 minutes to create their deck before heading in to their first set.
2.2. Game Version
Your game must be updated to the latest live version.
2.3. Match Restarts
Match restarts can only happen under the following circumstances.
- A player fails to load in
3. Ladder Settings
3.1. Elo settings
The Clash Royale ladder is an elo based ladder. Teams must update their available match times in their team profiles. The system will then auto assign you matches with other players based on your availability, team settings and elo.