1. Ladder Rules
1.1. Eligible players
1.2. No Shows
- Each player must have a valid LPL account with out any match bans for Dota 2. If you do not have an account you can create one here
- Only players from Australia and New Zealand are eligible to play in the LPL Dota 2 ladder
- Players must have a valid steam account linked to their LPL account (Profile> Settings>Game IDs)
1.3. Match Disputes
- Each team has 15 minutes from the designated match start time to enter the match
- Teams who have not entered the match after 15 minutes will be given a forfeit loss.
- Players who consecutively no show risk being removed from the ladder.
- Players have 1 hours after their match is completed to dispute the match. This can be done via the match page.
- When making a dispute screenshots or other supporting documentation must be supplied
- Failure to provide evidence will result in the score standing
- Disputes are not accepted for disputes which should have occurred prior to the match starting. eg an ineligible player is playing
- Players have 15 minutes from the scheduled match time to start the match. After 15 minutes teams are able to set the match as a forfeit win. The system will automatically accredit you the win after 48 hours if the score is not disputed.
2. Hosting & Settings
- Teams must have 5 active players on their roster in order to be eligible to compete.
- Teams are permitted to have up to 3 substitute players. Temporary subs or stand in's outside of these rostered substitute players are strictly forbidden.
- In order to keep your elo and scores week to week, you must maintain a core of 3 players from the starting roster.
- All games must be played on the Australian Server.
- In the event of the server not being available/offline an admin must be contacted and rescheduling arranged.
2.3 Game Settings
- The only spectators permitted to be in a match are Admins, Referees and approved Broadcasters.
- If you believe a spectator does not fulfil any of the above roles, do not start the match and contact an admin as soon as possible.
- Official LPL Broadcasters have the right to spectate all games without the agreement of the teams.
- Players are not allowed to watch or listen to any video streams at any time during their match.
3. Match Rules
3.1 Picks & Bans
- Server Location: Australia.
- Password: As generated in your match page.
- Cheats: No
- Game Mode: Captains Mode
- Lobby Visibility: Public
- Selection priority: Automatic (Coin Toss)
- Penalty - Radiant: No Penalty
- Penalty - Dire: No Penalty
- League: None
- Spectators: Enabled
- Dota TV Delay: 2 Minutes (5 Minutes for Challenger and Pro)
- Pausing: Unlimited
- Series Type: No Series
3.2 Pauses & Disconnects
- The hero pool always consists of all in Captains Mode available heroes.
- In the event a player disconnects during the drafting stage, The lobby is to be recreated with the same picks and bans.
- Each team has the right to pause the game for duration of up to 10 minutes per game. If a player announces it at least three seconds in advance and calls a coherent reason (not necessary if someone disconnects). The game must not be resumed before both teams agree with it. When the number or the duration of breaks becomes too high or long, an admin may force the continuation of the game.
- If a player disconnects, the game is to be paused instantly. Everyone has up to ten minutes to reconnect to the game (if the same person disconnects more than once, all times get added up). If this time is passed, the opposing team may continue the game, unless an admin demands the opposite. The affected player in this case is still allowed to rejoin later on.
Cheating / Bugs
- A game is finished, when an Ancient Fortress is destroyed, when one team forfeits, when the majority of a team leaves on purpose, or when an admin decides on it.
If players have any further questions, they are advised to open a support ticket here: https://www.cybergamer.com/support/