Paladins Oceanic League Rules
1 - Ladder Rules
1.1 Eligible Players
1.2 No Shows
- Each player must have a valid CyberGamer account.
- Each player must have their Paladins ID linked to their CyberGamer account through the profile settings/game ids and play all CyberGamer matches on that linked account.
- Only players from the Oceania Region are eligible to participate in the tournaments
- Players must be in the Paladins Oceanic League Discord Server -> https://discord.gg/qVzYpcr
1.3 Match Disputes
- Each team has 15 minutes from the match start time to complete their Map Vetos and begin the champion select phase.
- If issues have arisen preventing one team from completing the Map Vetos or beginning the game, please contact Archimedees.
- Teams who have not entered the match after the 15 minutes will be given a forfeit loss.
- Players must dispute matches while they are still being played, and refuse to play further until the dispute is resolved. If you continue to play a match until it ends it will be seen as an acceptance of the situation. Matches can be disputed via the match page and through an admin.
- When making a dispute, screenshots and other supporting documentation must be supplied. Failure to provide evidence may result in the score standing.
- Disputes are not accepted for disputes which should have occurred prior to the match starting, e.g banned skin use, banned champ use, or an ineligible player participating.
If a team has not shown up within 15 minutes of the tournament start time, teams are able to set the match as a forfeit win.
2 - Match Settings
All matches until the finals are BO1 Double Elimination, when the final will be BO3 Single Elimination (Top eight teams only).
Just before your scheduled games (and up to 15 minutes after the scheduled start time), votes on maps will take place until one map remains (in the case of weekly matches) or until three maps remains (in the case of finals).
2.2 Match Settings
- Server: Australia
- Map: Any of the Siege Maps
- Match Password: Allowed
- Spectator Password: Off
- Third Person: Off
Pauses can total to a maximum of 5 minutes per team, per match. In the event of a pause, reason for pause must be sent to the admin as the pause occurs.
2.4 Match Restarts
Match Restarts can only happen under the following circumstances;
3 - Participation Rules
3.1 Code of Conduct
- A player fails to load in
- Technical difficulties provided the match timer is under 2 minutes (screenshot must be provided)
- Following an approved dispute
- When an admin gives permission to do so
All players entering in tournaments run by the Paladins Oceanic League, as hosted by CyberGamer, agree to abide by tournament rules, as well as the Tournament Discord rules.
All competitors will be held under a three-strike system as noted in the discord. Once an individual or team has reached three strikes, they will no longer be able to participate in the Paladins Oceanic League tournaments.
Streaming of any tournament is not permitted, only Official Broadcasters are permitted to stream matches.
4 - In-game Bans
Bans will be updated at least an hour before the start of each tournament, and will be posted both in the Paladins Oceanic League Discord, and in the Announcements of the Paladins CyberGamer site. Suggestions for bans can be sent to admins.