1. Ladder Rules
1.1. Eligible players
1.2. No Shows
- Each player must have a valid LPL account with out any match bans for Project Cars 2. If you do not have an account you can create one here
- Only players from Australia and New Zealand are eligible to play in the LPL Project Cars 2 ladder
- Players must have a valid steam account linked to their CyberGamer account (Profile> Settings>Game IDs)
1.3. Match Disputes
- Each player has 15 minutes from the designated match start time to enter the match.
- Players who have not entered the match after 15 minutes will receive no points for that match.
- Players who consecutively no show risk being removed from the ladder.
- Players have 1 hour after their match is completed to dispute the match. This can be done via the match page.
- When making a dispute screenshots or other supporting documentation must be supplied.
- Failure to provide evidence will result in the score standing.
- If a lobby is setup incorrectly you must contact an admin and refuse to play further until this is resolved by an administrator.
- Players have 15 minutes from the scheduled match time to join the lobby and start the match.
2. Hosting & Settings
- Players must have only themselves on their roster in order to be eligible to compete.
2.2 Lobby Settings
2.2.1 Host Settings
- The only spectators permitted to be in a match are Admins, Referees and approved Broadcasters.
- If you believe a spectator does not fulfil any of the above roles, do not start the match and contact an admin as soon as possible.
- Official LPL Broadcasters have the right to spectate all games without the agreement of the players.
- Players are not allowed to watch or listen to any video streams at any time during their match.
- However, players are free to broadcast their own games as long as there is no official LPL broadcast going on. It is your responsibility to confirm that there is no official broadcast before you attempt to stream your own match.
2.2.2 Realism Settings
2.2.3 Race Settings
- Lobby Name: (As shown on match page)
- Password: (As shown on match page)
- Privacy: Public
- Broadcast: (Defined by the tournament organiser per race, generally off)
- Wait for race ready input: On
2.2.4 Session Settings
- Duration Type: Time
- Session Duration: 20:00
- Date type: Default Date
- Session Start Time: 16:00 (except in the occasion of night maps, where you begin at 22:00)
- Time Progression: Off
- Season: Summer
- Weather Slots: 2
- Weather Forecast: (As described in map list in 2.3)
- Weather Progression: Sync to Race
- Start Type: Rolling
- Formation Lap: No
- Mandatory Pit Stop: No
2.2.5 Opponent Settings
- Practice: Off
- Qualifying: 10 minutes (Use weather that is at the beginning of the track) Time: 16:00
2.2.6 Rules and Regulations
- Maximum Grid Size: 16
- Maximum Human Opponents: 15
- Fill with AI Opponents: Off
- Opponent Field Type: Identical
- Vehicle: 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R
- Rules and Penalties: On
- Track Limit Penalties: On
- Allowable Time Penalty: 5
- Drive-Through Penalties: On
- Pit Exit Penalty: On
- Competitive Racing License: Off
- Autodromo Internacional do Algarve
- Azure Circuit
- Bannochbrae Road Circuit
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP
- Bathurst Mount Panorama
- Brands Hatch GP
- Brno GP
- Cadwell Park GP
- Circuit of the Americas GP
- Daytona Road Course
- Donington Park GP
- Dubai Autodrome GP
- Fuji GP
- Hockenheim GP
- Autodrome Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrari Imola
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
- Knockhill International
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Le Mans Bugatti Circuit
- Long Beach Street Circuit
- Autodrome Nazionale Monza GP
- Nurburgring GP
- Oschersleben A Course
- Oulton Park International
- Red Bull Ring GP
- Road America
- Rouen Les Essarts
- Ruapuna Park GP
- Sakitto GP
- Silverstone GP
- Snetterton 300
- Sonoma Raceway GP
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps GP
- Sportsland SUGO
- Texas Motor Speedway Road Course
- Watkins Glen International GP
- Willow Springs International Raceway
- Zhuhai International Circuit
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place||5th Place||6th Place||7th Place||8th Place|
|9th Place||10th Place||11th Place||12th Place||13th Place||14th Place||15th Place||16th Place|
If players have any further questions, they are advised to open a support ticket here: https://www.cybergamer.com/support/