All LPL PUBG leagues will follow the PUBG SUPER ruleset:
In the event, if you have any queries about these rules, please contact an admin.
Updated as of 22/07/2019
- We are running 3 CORE this season. **2 core will be considered in the case of a retirement when the"retired" player is not on an active roster.
- You can still make unlimited roster changes before 6:30 PM Monday, once game 1 starts, Roster restrictions apply.
- During a season you can only make two (2) changes on your roster.
- Emergency Subs are for one night of matches only (max 5) otherwise they will be classed as a team member (SUB) and therefore will require Premium to play and to be on your team’s roster.
- OPEN Teams can make unlimited changes (Rosters should be unlocked) till after week 4 matches (3rd June 2019) once week 4 is complete, Rosters will lock and any changes will need to be made by admins, and in turn, the two (2) roster change limit applies.
In the SUPER RULES, Note the following changes/clarifications.
LPL allows players of all ages; as such we don’t enforce an age restriction to play on a PUBG ladder.
4.2 Native Roster Requirements
We ask that all players participating in all ladders are CURRENTLY residing in/from the OCE Region, not strictly be a resident/citizen of an OCE country.
Also note, we do allow a single (1) International Player to be a part of rosters. This player can be outside of OCE and can participate from any location.
(This may change, announcements will be made if so)
4.3 Multiple Team Ownership
LPL enforces that a single organisation cannot have two teams in the same ladder.
E.g., Incognito and Incognito Academy cannot be in Challenger together. However, they can be in separate ladders e.g. Challenger and Amateur.
Furthermore; Team ownership structure is as follows.
- THIS IS UNDER REVIEW - for clarification please contact an Admin.
4.4 Conflict of Interest
LPL Admins/volunteers cannot make vote/make decisions that may apply to their own team as either a player or manager or the ladders they participate in. Admins however can provide opinions or insight. This applies to Challenger and Amateur ladders. However, OPEN is free from this as Admins are allowed to participate in the ladder.
Furthermore, in some cases, the final decision will rest with @THE1IVO
(PUBG Head Admin)